BOURNEMOUTH (AWAY) (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Cannot find any information on tickets for the Bournemouth game - On the CCFC ticket sales site it doesn’t appear? although I am told by fellow fans that it is one ticket per fan if you are lucky enough (don’t know where they get there information from) the away allocation is 1500 but can be raised to 2,000 – any further information would be appreciated if someone knows something

Frank Sidebottom

Cannot find any information on tickets for the Bournemouth game - On the CCFC ticket sales site it doesn’t appear? although I am told by fellow fans that it is one ticket per fan if you are lucky enough (don’t know where they get there information from) the away allocation is 1500 but can be raised to 2,000 – any further information would be appreciated if someone knows something
Nothing has been announced yet, Expect info today or tomorrow with Tickets on sale from Monday to Phase 1, expect 1 per STH as per Luton.

tskezz

There you go.

Coventry City have a full allocation of 1,318 tickets, located in the East Stand.

Due to the limited allocation, Sky Blues fans can purchase 1 ticket per Supporter Number.

Sale Dates:
Monday 8th November, 10am: Ricoh Return Phase 1 Season Ticket holders

Tuesday 9th November, 10am: Ricoh Return Phase 2 Season Ticket holders

Wednesday 10th November, 10am: Ricoh Return Members (Non ST) and Season Ticket Holders

Thursday 11th November, 10am: CCFC Members and Match Package Holders

Friday 12th November, 10am: General Sale

no_loyalty

Severely Restricted View (2 tickets, sold last)

Adults - £25.50
Senior (Over 65) - £14.50
Under 21 - £14.50
NUS - £14.50

I wonder where this will be, outside the ground 😂

covboy1987

There you go.

Coventry City have a full allocation of 1,318 tickets, located in the East Stand.

Due to the limited allocation, Sky Blues fans can purchase 1 ticket per Supporter Number.

Sale Dates:
Monday 8th November, 10am: Ricoh Return Phase 1 Season Ticket holders

Tuesday 9th November, 10am: Ricoh Return Phase 2 Season Ticket holders

Wednesday 10th November, 10am: Ricoh Return Members (Non ST) and Season Ticket Holders

Thursday 11th November, 10am: CCFC Members and Match Package Holders

Friday 12th November, 10am: General Sale
Thanks for information - states on the bournemouth site that the away alloaction is 1500 and can be raised to 2000 if required

CV22SBA

Thanks for information - states on the bournemouth site that the away alloaction is 1500 and can be raised to 2000 if required
I think thats related to the Premier League days as you have to give a certain percentage.
Sheff Utd & West Brom both also only got 1318 so we won't get anymore especially as the home end is already sold out.

tskezz

I think thats related to the Premier League days as you have to give a certain percentage.
Sheff Utd & West Brom both also only got 1318 so we won't get anymore especially as the home end is already sold out.
This could be total bollocks but i had in my head they used to give like 8-900 away for Prem teams? Again no idea where i have that from

Londonccfcfan

I have strange feeling we will absolutely batter them.

Really insightful listening to frankie Preston's manager who identified they dont like going wide and putting crosses in. So they packed the midfield and played tight. Bournemouth will be found out in coming weeks.

robbiethemole

Somebody can use my phase one ticket as I shall be jetting off to the Carribean on the day. 36 deg in St Lucia or freezing my nuts off in Bournemouth??? Tough choice hahaha

CV22SBA

Somebody can use my phase one ticket as I shall be jetting off to the Carribean on the day. 36 deg in St Lucia or freezing my nuts off in Bournemouth??? Tough choice hahaha
Bed by 9pm though as they have a curfew in the Caribbean and shut all the bars and restaurants even in the hotels.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Behind some fat bastard with a top hat

giphy.gif

BornSlippySkyBlue

Anyone know how to get two together? Trying to get one for my son as well (accounts are linked) but when I sent 2 it says none available…

Users who are viewing this thread