BOURNEMOUTH (AWAY) (2 Viewers)

JAM See

Hopefully some of those who missed out will schlep up the M1 to Bramall Lane as compensation.

Be great to have over 2,000 there, singing our hearts out on the TV.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

nothing official but i think you're right. Double pissed off as not missed a game this season and only need Bournemouth & Fulham to complete the 92
There's a slight chance I may have a spare. One of our group is unsure if they can make it based on their other half being heavily pregnant. If it becomes available, do you want me to message you?

Evo1883

Three browsers on my macbook, 2 on my phone and 2 on my work pc

Don't mean to laugh , il tell you what il do , in future if you ever want an away ticket and you're worried about not getting one inbox me and il grab you one from the stadium when we get ours and you pay me

tskezz

It doesn't say sold out yet.

I wonder if they've just kept some back to account for the amount of people in the queue at the arena.
This is what i think, there must be a split somehow?

When my mate got through on the phone the guy told him he had done a few pre arranged block bookings for people and after they were done the rest would go on,

Bugsy

CAP

The ticket office at the club are adamant that there was not an issue on-line this morning. They claim they use the same platform at the ticket office and it was never down. Bullshit...funny how so many fans have had issues. Something fishy going on here...some fans claiming that only those who have not gone away this season were being allowed to buy! Or maybe sold most to corporate?

Evo1883

The ticket office at the club are adamant that there was not an issue on-line this morning. They claim they use the same platform at the ticket office and it was never down. Bullshit...funny how so many fans have had issues. Something fishy going on here...some fans claiming that only those who have not gone away this season were being allowed to buy! Or maybe sold most to corporate?

Nah I know a few who go everywhere got them , system just couldn't deal with demand

Liquid Gold

Doesn't say they're sold out online.

I'm not still trying but it does suggest the system hasn't got a fucking clue.

Evo1883

Doesn't say they're sold out online.

I'm not still trying but it does suggest the system hasn't got a fucking clue.

giphy.gif

CV22SBA

Corporate still have to buy through the same platform mate there is no special website for away tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread