Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (2 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Our fickleness never ceases to amaze me. Win one and we're worldbeaters, lose one and Robins doesn't even deserve a taxi :D The joys of being a Cov fan 🤣

Admittedly, the team seems to pull its socks up for the bigger games so hopefully they do on Saturday. But I still can't see them beating Bournemouth, even with their bad run of results. We're not going to be popping any Cherries, 2-0 to Bournemouth. A positive will be no sendings off and the yellows we get don't result in suspensions :)

Otis

Our fickleness never ceases to amaze me. Win one and we're worldbeaters, lose one and Robins doesn't even deserve a taxi :D The joys of being a Cov fan 🤣

Admittedly, the team seems to pull its socks up for the bigger games so hopefully they do on Saturday. But I still can't see them beating Bournemouth, even with their bad run of results. We're not going to be popping any Cherries, 2-0 to Bournemouth. A positive will be no sendings off and the yellows we get don't result in suspensions :)
And no injuries!!

Covcraig@bury

You ignored me last time I asked About walker I know you do not rate him at all but I have a question

Does he start this week after his good performance sat ?
I didn’t think he played that good tbh . But if that’s all we have then he needs to be one of the two up front . I still think he is lazy and don’t chace down enough .

SIR ERNIE

I respectfully disagree. Looks like a Rolls Royce in this division to me, Can't comment on last season in the Pl, as didn't watch much of that. I'd take him for our side, though! See what you think of him after Saturday - hope he has a stinker!!

Yes of course he'd walk straight into our side. He's a decent championship player, nothing more. I think you'll find the biggest danger will be Danjuma, cutting in from wide.

Liquid Gold

If Blues can get a point at Brentford then we can get a point at Bournemouth.

The way t do it though is to constantly press and pressure them, rotate the fouls and get in their faces. Basically put hem off their game and try and capitalise on their mistakes. It's a high intensity approach and I worry MR will want to keep us fresh for Thursday.

D

Deleted member 11652

Only questions in regards to team selection for me would be whether Godden gets the minutes or we save him for Rotherham and reward Gyo with a start and whether Eccles starts again should Hyam be back fit

Tommo1993

If Blues can get a point at Brentford then we can get a point at Bournemouth.

The way t do it though is to constantly press and pressure them, rotate the fouls and get in their faces. Basically put hem off their game and try and capitalise on their mistakes. It's a high intensity approach and I worry MR will want to keep us fresh for Thursday.

Rotate the fouls.

‘Your turn, Gus. Oops, red card.’

‘Now you, Kyle. Ffs another penalty.’

Sky Blue Harry H

Whoever is at RWB will be a target for them. They are strong down that side. Didn’t all their goals come from that side last time out?

I was thinking that - Danjuma amongst others. Hopefully Osti scares them off early doors.

Johhny Blue

You ignored me last time I asked About walker I know you do not rate him at all but I have a question

Does he start this week after his good performance sat ?
I didn't think he had a particularly good performance. Everyone including him played "Well" I just still watch him and see a lazy player.

greys4life

0-6 would be a win

I think coming out of this game without serious injury will be a win after watching Bournemouth in the home fixture - horrible team to watch. Hopefully we can cope with them though (and possibly learn a few 'tricks')

Bugsy

If nothing else, I hope we fall over like we’ve been shot any time one of them comes within five feet of us.

unfortunately Robins hasn't programmed them like that, knowing our luck we will get done for diving...PUSB

ccfcricoh

Same team as Monday for me, MR doesnt seem to like changing a winning team unnecessarily.

If Godden needs to come off at HT so be it, i think we need more minutes in his legs, would like to see Gyok given some more minutes too.

Would be great if we can grab another goal to keep that ticking over, if that means we sneak a win or draw excellent, if we lose by 1 but show a performance, not overly concerned.

Sky Blue Harry H

No thrashing, no injuries or suspensions, Anything else a bonus. Whatever happens, Huddersfield v Rotherham means one of those two will still be in deep do do (hopefully Rotherham). A week-end where we will all be looking at our rivals' results.

Cov kid 55

View attachment 19459
Godden could probably do with coming off the bench instead of starting for the time being, Biamou is better than Baka, Bapaga could bring the pace and trickery, Hamer shouldn’t start as the midfield was so good yesterday, Reid should have a chance, Thompson because I dont know anything has happened to Rose or Hyam, Wilson is no.2 for now as Marosi had a good game to be fair

For me, exactly this.

Brighton Sky Blue

I disagree, given the type of player he is I think he's better played from the start. We're otherwise going to struggle to maintain the ball when we get it as Godden is better at holding the ball up and bringing players in than any of our other strikers

It’s also not as though we’re playing Rotherham the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread