Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Pretty crap with the other results so far but a long way to go between now and the end of the season.

I’m pretty confident for Thursday whatever the result here though. and all the teams below us would swap for our position in an instant.

People have been saying that for months. I don't think we should let the Bristol result cloud our judgement. We are in serious danger of going down.

Chip Batch

People have been saying that for months. I don't think we should let the Bristol result cloud our judgement. We are in serious danger of going down.

Well, yeah. But there are three other teams in far more serious danger of going down than us. And a couple of others that have a similar chance.

baldy

Fuck off Clive with your PC 'player of the match' bollocks...there's no women on the pitch so just call it the man of the match - horrible woke gubbins

Frostie

If its head injury/concussion Pask won't play in the week either so fingers crossed Hyam is up to it for Thursday.

Fergusons_Beard

Just got to keep our nerve.

Today is a free hit-not expected to get anything out of it but Next Thursday is the game we really need to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread