Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Not been too bad just up against a better side today,still think we can Nick a point today,Eccles has been good really like how he’s come on,Kelly needs to be told stop the pointless punts
I think we are in big trouble, all other reuslts going against us. this performance could send us down.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think we are in big trouble, all other reuslts going against us. this performance could send us down.

giphy.gif

SeaSeeEffCee

Thought we played OK on the whole. Kelly's passing could be better when we do get the ball.
Aside from the defence this is a premier league level side we're up against, the speed of thought and movement is well above the majority of teams at this level.
Agreed. We actually played alright, we’re just playing against a very good attacking side. Danjuma is a level above this division so it’s hardly a surprise that an out of position CM and our 5th choice CB are struggling against him.

SkyblueTexan

Marosi should have stopped the second goal. Pask might have done better for their first. Otherwise we could have gone in level or led at halftime which would have been unfair on them. I think we are slowly starting to get a foothold in the game. No doubt Bournemouth are a much better team, but we need to stop laying off of them. Inexperience of Pask and Eccles is visible, but they are doing ok. Hamer should be thrown in the second half. Hope we can nick a draw somehow.

Mcbean

Wasn’t expecting anything from this so cool - if we get a point it’s a bonus ! Get a win and I will be having a beer early

Blind-Faith

Bournemouth looks very good going forward , but very shakey at the back. We could win this 3-2 or get beat 5-1. It hasn’t been the worst performance of the season by any means.

Certainly don’t need any cover at rwb now, Eccles looks a player. Sell da Costa to anyone who wants him.

Makes for an interesting second half

Brighton Sky Blue

Marosi should have stopped the second goal. Pask might have done better for their first. Otherwise we could have gone in level or led at halftime which would have been unfair on them. I think we are slowly starting to get a foothold in the game. No doubt Bournemouth are a much better team, but we need to stop laying off of them. Inexperience of Pask and Eccles is visible, but they are doing ok. Hamer should be thrown in the second half. Hope we can nick a draw somehow.

Despite being outmatched Eccles has looked a step ahead of what we've seen from Da Costa defensively

Samo

I've been saying it for weeks, the players arent playing for the manager. He's lost the dressing room. He shits himself at this level.

Like in our last game?

Esoterica

Bournemouth are a very good attacking side and they're just a much better team than us. Don't really feel like they got out of 3rd gear which is worrying. Kelly looks rushed by the better players he's up against and his poor long passing is a symptom of that.

Not been a horrendous performance though and while there's only 1 goal in it, you never know. We're having a go and the wingbacks are still getting up the pitch so I'm not that down about the match so far but it does highlight all those other matches where this more positive approach could have put us in position where this match genuinely wasn't important.

If we are going to get anything out of this game it'll come from pressuring their back 4 who don't look anywhere near as good as the rest of the side.

Esoterica

Walker has done nothing, his stroll back leaving him 10 yards offside sums his piss poor work ethic up.
Say what you like about Max, being bone idle isn't something that can be levelled at him.
Is this a bit of facebook forum echo chamber that keeps spilling over onto here?

Brighton Sky Blue

Bournemouth are a very good attacking side and they're just a much better team than us. Don't really feel like they got out of 3rd gear which is worrying. Kelly looks rushed by the better players he's up against and his poor long passing is a symptom of that.

Not been a horrendous performance though and while there's only 1 goal in it, you never know. We're having a go and the wingbacks are still getting up the pitch so I'm not that down about the match so far but it does highlight all those other matches where this more positive approach could have put us in position where this match genuinely wasn't important.

If we are going to get anything out of this game it'll come from pressuring their back 4 who don't look anywhere near as good as the rest of the side.

No disgrace losing to them but agree on the outlook

PVA

We've done OK. Bournemouth are just miles better than us.

Would rather see Hamer than Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread