Match Thread Boro' Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I watched Middlesborough against Cardiff last season , they passed and moved the ball really well and fast .

Don't be fooled Into thinking that we are in for a long ball battle today because it's warnock

lord_garrincha

My concern is that we will chuck in a ropey performance either today or Weds and get done. If anything, our worst (but they weren't bad) performances have been at home.

Then we could put in a decent performance and miss chance after chance.

Ever the optimist!

I'll take a 4-0 win 🙂

Mcbean

They have bought 12 players in since last season so will be totally different - I think it could be a bruiser !

ccfcmad1

Cant make today gutted, really enjoyed it up there this season good atmosphere good footy and late winners! Radio it is unfortunately.
Will be a tough game a point wouldn't be a bad outcome but with being at home hopefully we can get the win and really start to make the place a bit of a fortress

fernandopartridge

I watched Middlesborough against Cardiff last season , they passed and moved the ball really well and fast .

Don't be fooled Into thinking that we are in for a long ball battle today because it's warnock
I think they've lost a few of those players though haven't they? I thought they looked a decent side for similar reasons, pace and power.

Hobo

A tough one and think they might do us today 0-2.

Hope I am wrong.

no_loyalty

I think this will be a tight game today, but I think we will win it 1-0 (O’Hare).

Happy_Martian

The fun challenge set out above -

Vik to hit the woodwork - 28 mins

Bright to hit the bar - 95 mins

COH to win a freekick - 5 mins ;)

And I'll add (as he seems to be everyones favourite boo-boy)

DaCosta to give the ball away in a dangerous area - 18 mins.

Liquid Gold

The ref is going to be key today. If he lets Boro get up to Warnock's usual tricks against our relatively young side then I think we may lose but if he keeps them in place then we have a good chance.

slowpoke

Need an early goal do that I think we could go in to win by a couple of goals. Trouble with us the longer it goes without us scoring we become a bit ragged. Over the years Middlesbrough have been a bit of a bogey team would be nice to put that to bed nice and early.

kg82

Only me that doesn’t trust us to score early then. Always seems like we end up getting a bad result after scoring early.

Users who are viewing this thread