Match Thread Boro' Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Who said these aren’t a typical Warnock side? Lots of Warnock traits on show.

like being a top 6 side. Probably what traits they play through ok look physical and a good side

Brighton Sky Blue

What do you mean if we don’t have to? I’m not being confrontational, just don’t understand! Was going to put on the emojis thread that I need a confused one!

I mean if they’re not the only strikers fit to start.

Grendel

Don’t think he’s a gypo to be fair.

the best chance fell to him by poor control he spends a lot of time moving around in midfield. We need to score goals from chances we create and we aren’t

Grendel

Decent first half, Boro ended strong and look a lot less elaborate in front of goal than us. 1 touch or pass too many atm

It’s a decent game. We look competitive enough but we do over pass a lot - we need more effectiveness in front of goal.

Grendel

I think beating a Warnock side is a good indicator of if we are decent or not. He may be annoying but he knows how to get teams winning

And he doesn’t play Turnip Taylor style football - it’s always annoyed me we didn’t try and recruit him rather than Coleman he’s a promotion manager at this level

no_loyalty

Another decent half for us, Boro look strong at the back.

Grendel

Need Walker on the pitch instead of Waghorn.

Or Godden it’s a bit frustrating that we look capable but not likely to score

Great_Expectations

Need Walker on the pitch instead of Waghorn.

Walker certainly a better finisher, but it’ll change the dynamic as he won’t do any of the other stuff Waghorn does.

Depends what MR wants from the game.

Would like to see him around 60 minutes though. A confident Jones might be useful too - there defence looks shakey when pressed/on the turn.

Great_Expectations

Genuinely think we’ve been the better team.

Get the points re too much passing, but equally that’s our style and how we create. Just need the right person on the end of the move.

We’ve looked more threatening than them. They have one (their LW) player who is a big threat, but not much else.

SlowerThanPlatt

Genuinely think we’ve been the better team.

Get the points re too much passing, but equally that’s our style and how we create. Just need the right person on the end of the move.

We’ve looked more threatening than them. They have one (their LW) player who is a big threat, but not much else.
Crooks is playing well

Users who are viewing this thread