Match Thread Boro' Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Superb by o hare but before that Waghorn had to score

robbiekeane

he’s miles from the forwards I don’t really see how Waghorn and Gyorkes work together they are too identikit
They don’t, I wouldn’t play them together I’d play gyokeres with either Walker or godden. Dunno why you give it the laughing emoji lol just called it as it was

Great_Expectations

I don’t miss the shit/no existent 3/4/5(Covid)G at the Arena.

Finally got some; started well, they are looking to slow it every single time they can (watch their keeper).

Allen has justified his start, he literally just cleared it and then ended up in their box.

Their LW is their big threat, even Dabo is struggling.

Genuinely concerned Hamer will get sent off today.

This is definitely our game to win. When we play we are really impressive and they are struggling.

EalingSB

Absolutely superb link-up play twice not so long ago. Waghorn - who had done really well five minutes or so before to get a toe to a cross ahead of a defender and shoot just over - did really well and it was a class save by the 'Boro keeper.

Hamer and O'Hare were brilliant in the build-up to the second chance which was an absolute sitter for Allen - he definitely should have scored but it deflected off the final defender when he could have placed it into the net. Waghorn has started well and Allen is full of energy as always.

Grendel

Hamer sometimes is so sloppy

Happy_Martian

30 mins (courtesy of BBC website)

1631370773085.png

Users who are viewing this thread