Boro fan in peace.... (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Boro fan seeing my City shirt, stopped his car at the bus stop near my hotel this morning asking if I wanted a lift to the rail station which I took him up on. Class supporters.

When we went up on Bank Holiday Monday for the league match, I parked my car in the Premier Inn car park. Car pulls up next to me and this guy in a Middlesborough top gets out and says, "good luck, I'm from Rugby". His Dad was from Boro so he was a lifelong fan. He told me how to find the ground, etc. In all our away trips this season, the Boro fans have been the most decent.

torchomatic

Them in that video could well be us next Saturday. The game giveth and the game taketh

Yes, she is a cruel mistress and an errant child as Peter Cook once said.

Alkhen

I remeber Cov being in WLS99, everyone had a slightly bodged names Hodman, Konich, Wellern etc but there was a cheat code that you could add in the menu that would correct all the names. not sure you would get away with that nowadays!

1684511634506.png

Ashdown

I know quite a lot of Newcastle fans now and they’re all pretty decent too…..the Sunderland contingency are a miserable bloody bunch in the main.

Users who are viewing this thread