Boro fan in peace.... (2 Viewers)

duffer

To be fair I don’t give a fuck either way. But some of the absolute bollocks and disrespect they were giving Coventry City when I was undercover from 11am in spoons in the city centre, whilst being too scared to say anything but being nosey and listening in, was laughable and as far as I am concerned they can swivel.

“These are shit”
“Can’t wait for Wembley”
“We’ll smash Luton”
“Hotel is booked”

Etc

Tbf also spoke to a load of decent people. But not having the love in.

Blimey mate, have you been in a spoons before a game in Coventry recently? If you're looking for respect for your team, going undercover in a 'home' pub and earwigging private conversations probably isn't going to do it.

Sounds to me like the majority of their fans are pretty decent people, as are the majority of ours of course.

Grendel

What a crass thing to post.

Hardly - most of them said they should have beaten a team that can’t pass a ball 10 yards. They can’t find 1 win in 10 games - boo hoo

hill83

Blimey mate, have you been in a spoons before a game in Coventry recently? If you're looking for respect for your team, going undercover in a 'home' pub and earwigging private conversations probably isn't going to do it.

Sounds to me like the majority of their fans are pretty decent people, as are the majority of ours of course.

Yeah fair point. Just don’t fancy the love in. And then you’ve you’ve got Billy bought a ticket on the other thread trying to flog it because he got too big for his boots. Not having it really.

ccfcchris

Hardly - most of them said they should have beaten a team that can’t pass a ball 10 yards. They can’t find 1 win in 10 games - boo hoo
Not the impression I got reading the match thread. I thought they were all mostly very reasonable and gracious in defeat. Yet again you've come at things from a negative point of view. It's your nature I guess. Anyway, that's it from me.

Covkid1968#

Its sycophantic drivel - I don't care about Middlesbrough - not interested in them at all
Boooooooooooooo!! Stop being a miserable old git!

coluka

Another long standing, long suffering Boro fan here coming in peace. Just wanted to say good luck against Luton, I hope you smash them and get to the Premier League. You have a good strong team who did an excellent job in keeping our opportunities down. Our injuries to key players cost us, but thats football, you deserved your win on the night, now go and finish the job off in style at Wembley. 👏

shmmeee

Another long standing, long suffering Boro fan here coming in peace. Just wanted to say good luck against Luton, I hope you smash them and get to the Premier League. You have a good strong team who did an excellent job in keeping our opportunities down. Our injuries to key players cost us, but thats football, you deserved your win on the night, now go and finish the job off in style at Wembley. 👏

Everyone has injuries to key players. If we had but one attacking midfielder we’d have been a totally different team. Good luck next season, expect you to be right up there. Excellent team.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feels a bit mean posting this on here but loving this vid 😂

If you watch the whole video (plus the one from the last game of the season), you can see the passion the lad has for his team. No self awareness or inhibitions at all - not sure I've ever seen a fan open his mouth so wide when getting into singing his team's songs. Funny and touching at the same time.

Alkhen

If you watch the whole video (plus the one from the last game of the season), you can see the passion the lad has for his team. No self awareness or inhibitions at all - not sure I've ever seen a fan open his mouth so wide when getting into singing his team's songs. Funny and touching at the same time.
Yeah these vlogger fans get a lot of abuse but some of the content they put out really highlights the uniquness of supporting a team. I really enjoy scouring Youtube after games, finding different angles of the goals and getting the oppositions view on things.

We are so lucky with all the content that is out there for free nowadays. I mean not growing up in Cov meant there was barely anything for me to read or watch.. I spent a lot of my youth waiting for Teletext pages to refresh as my only link to following Cov... special shout out to the Teletext roumours hotline page 😀

shmmeee

Yeah these vlogger fans get a lot of abuse but some of the content they put out really highlights the uniquness of supporting a team. I really enjoy scouring Youtube after games, finding different angles of the goals and getting the oppositions view on things.

We are so lucky with all the content that is out there for free nowadays. I mean not growing up in Cov meant there was barely anything for me to read or watch.. I spent a lot of my youth waiting for Teletext pages to refresh as my only link to following Cov... special shout out to the Teletext roumours hotline page 😀

It we get promoted it’s going to go to another level.

Sky Blue Harry H

Here it is for those that want to see it - great to see from our perspective, plus the passion (and inside the mouth ) of Jake Johnson

Edit - if you can't spare the time to watch it all, watch from about 15.50 in for a minute, purely to watch the lad's facial expressions/singing. He'll knock 10 years off his life expectancy based on stress levels alone being a football fan.

Last edited:

EalingSB

Fair play to him. Few comments from fans around him at the end:
'I prefer it in the Championship anyway'
'They’ll get battered in the final'
'Luton will stuff them'
As someone said above, great that there is so much content around. City Unseen this week was brilliant.

Alkhen

It we get promoted it’s going to go to another level.
Yeah all the surrounding stuff will ramp up massively, my son is buzzing at the prospect of the games companies making some effort with our player liknesses and stuff . Also we'd be in the sticker albums and Match attack cards which is a massive deal for a 11yr old :D

Last edited:

shmmeee

Yeah all the surrounding stuff will ramp up massively, my son is buzzing at the prospect of the games companies making some effort with our player liknesses and stuff . Also the we'd be in the sticker albums and Match attack cards which is a massive deal for a 11yr old :D

Cant wait to get a Gus Hamer bobble head

skybluelee

Yeah all the surrounding stuff will ramp up massively, my son is buzzing at the prospect of the games companies making some effort with our player liknesses and stuff . Also the we'd be in the sticker albums and Match attack cards which is a massive deal for a 11yr old :D
I've already decided I'm buying the panini sticker album for myself next season IF we go up. I'm a 47 yo man. ffs. :ROFLMAO:

LilleSkyBlue

I've already decided I'm buying the panini sticker album for myself next season IF we go up. I'm a 47 yo man. ffs. :ROFLMAO:
Same age... but probably won't get the album.

I 'did' the Euro 2016 album but the final stages nearly killed me and I never quite finished it even then.

Oh yeah, just remembered I live in Lille so won't be able to get the album or stickers anyway.

lordsummerisle

Same age... but probably won't get the album.

I 'did' the Euro 2016 album but the final stages nearly killed me and I never quite finished it even then.

Oh yeah, just remembered I live in Lille so won't be able to get the album or stickers anyway.

I've probably got about 200 Ray Wilkins from the 82 Euros.

Swapsies anyone?

rob9872

I think I'll send to Panini for the Cov set only and put us on every page

Users who are viewing this thread