booing (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Didn't boo personally, but can understand why some might have done, 60 odd minutes coasting, clearly the better side and seemed to sit back in the later bit of the game.
Key players ran out of steam.& we dipped when cole went off.all in all a good performance against a good team.

Otis

A complete non-thread. So out of 15,000 people a handful let out a noise at the end you didn't like, hardly worth worrying about eh? Statistically there would have been about 50 Jehovah's Witnesses at the game last, a handful of satanists, probably a few rapists, about 9 followers of Pastafarianism, 1500 people who don't like cheese and 3000 nutjobs who think the moon landings were faked. Not to mention the drug addicts, train spotters and people with a piercing in their genitals.

People seem to accept that in life generally they are surrounding by all sorts of weirdos, with all sorts of crazy views and opinions, and yet when you stick all these people together in a football ground everyone is supposed to behave the same way?

For the record, didn't hear a single boo, much like most people on the thread, so it was hardly a chorus was it? Get over it and stop being so wet.

Hey ferret, I'm a cheese hating, pasta loving, train spotting, drug addicted satanist, who has two studs in my ballsack and wears a jacket where the sleeves tie up at the back and I am not happy at being labelled, okay!! Grrr!!!! :slap:

Astute

A complete non-thread. So out of 15,000 people a handful let out a noise at the end you didn't like, hardly worth worrying about eh? Statistically there would have been about 50 Jehovah's Witnesses at the game last, a handful of satanists, probably a few rapists, about 9 followers of Pastafarianism, 1500 people who don't like cheese and 3000 nutjobs who think the moon landings were faked. Not to mention the drug addicts, train spotters and people with a piercing in their genitals.

People seem to accept that in life generally they are surrounding by all sorts of weirdos, with all sorts of crazy views and opinions, and yet when you stick all these people together in a football ground everyone is supposed to behave the same way?

For the record, didn't hear a single boo, much like most people on the thread, so it was hardly a chorus was it? Get over it and stop being so wet.

First moon landing 1969. Last moon landing 1972. Technology has advanced an untold amount since then. There has been many journeys to space since but no more landings. Why is that?

Otis

First moon landing 1969. Last moon landing 1972. Technology has advanced an untold amount since then. There has been many journeys to space since but no more landings. Why is that?
Because after three years of trying to find the World War Two bomber they gave up looking?

mmttww

Lots of fans heard it which means there's a good chance that the players did and the last thing that set of players deserved to hear is morons booing them. If we're going to get out of this league fans, players and staff have got to pull in the same direction. Don't be an apologist for dickheads that boo a team after they've given 100% against about the best side in the division.

Astute

Because after three years of trying to find the World War Two bomber they gave up looking?

It could be. But what I do know is that they released better quality pictures once you could make computer generated pictures for them to prove they did land on the moon. And now it looks like you are a nutjob if you have any doubts :)

Astute

Lots of fans heard it which means there's a good chance that the players did and the last thing that set of players deserved to hear is morons booing them. If we're going to get out of this league fans, players and staff have got to pull in the same direction. Don't be an apologist for dickheads that boo a team after they've given 100% against about the best side in the division.

Why are they the best side in this division?

Otis

It could be. But what I do know is that they released better quality pictures once you could make computer generated pictures for them to prove they did land on the moon. And now it looks like you are a nutjob if you have any doubts :)

Wasn't there a problem with the shadows too?

Don't think they were ever the same after Cliff Richard left.

Astute

Wasn't there a problem with the shadows too?

Don't think they were ever the same after Cliff Richard left.

At least we know that you are also a nutjob :D

Hobo

The astronauts are now better trained and miss the moon?

Astute

Maybe the satellite navigation doesn't have the moon locations download.

letsallsingtogether

Your dislike for fortune seems to be mentioned in every post you make.

Funny that must have taken a page out of your book.........

Cole
Burge just to mention 2.

Oh and who was it last season:thinking about:

oakey

After you've been somewhere on holiday a few times you just want to try somewhere else. I was the same with Prestatyn TBF

:guitar2:

thewards5579

Because Fisher couldnt buy enough moon land to build our new stadium

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Obviously our lizard overlords had seen everything they needed to.

Great_Expectations

That's the issue with fair weather fans.

Not to generalise, but based on those near me over the last few games, the routine tends to be: arrive, talk about what a massive fan you are, get names wrong, critisize everyone based on 10 minutes observation, get increasingly frustrated, leave early.

It's good to have fans returning, but negativity is not required.

Hobo

That's the issue with fair weather fans.

Not to generalise, but based on those near me over the last few games, the routine tends to be: arrive, talk about what a massive fan you are, get names wrong, critisize everyone based on 10 minutes observation, get increasingly frustrated, leave early.

It's good to have fans returning, but negativity is not required.

I agree negativity about fans returning is not required.

Macca

I'm amazed by the contradiction of saying we want higher crowds then criticising people who come back

WestEndAgro

The newbies behind me had Tuesdays game as "it's gotten 0-0 written all over it" this was after around 12 minutes, all the same I'm glad they were there, the more the merrier.

Users who are viewing this thread