booing (1 Viewer)

Pipehitterz

i mean what the actual fuck

final whistle booing last night was unbelievable
i sit around mid 15/16 block and it was audible from various directions

last night for an hour, we 99% controlled that game,almost everyone playing on point, and on another evening would have been 4 up at least

how the hell anyone could have found anything to boo at last night is beyond the relms of reality

walsall played themselves into the luck of the final goal, and fair play to them for hanging on in there, it was a fantastic game and showed us to be the team of the division, walsall have some delightful ball players in sawyer and the left back (dunno his name but assist for the goal) they also have bradshaw, and he played well coming back off a injury lay off(was hoping he would run out of steam and be subbed)

you booing fans, please do not show up next home game, youre an embarressment to the club, this isnt last season, this is the best most of you have ever seen

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I sat like Block 25 last night and thought I could hear booing in the distance but noone around me was so thought i may have got it wrong. Absolutely shocking if people are booing that performance. Second half was lacklustre for sure but Walsall are a decent outfit, a point against third in the league and still unbeaten! People seem to have completely forgot about how diabolical we were just 9 months ago!

Warwickhunt

Tell you what i watched that enthralling game last night and was thoroughly proud of the entertainment, skill & effort that BOTH teams gave and compared to watching some of the shite that the Premiership/championship puts out on TV we are miles better. If both teams do get promoted then with the current squad of players we will more than hold our own, probably lower half but definately not relegation fodder which MKDons & Bristol have become. So as the lady sez "Lets be avin you!" support support support especially Jacob Murphy because the No Marks down the front were abusing him and you could see him go back into his shell and would not risk/do anything out of the ordinary. Load of Knobs if you ask me

clint van damme

Stopped off for a piss on the way out and some twat in the toilets was saying it was an embarrassment that we couldn't beat Walsall!

Did sound like he was from Nuneaton though so what do you expect. :D

Brylowes

Sat in block 22-didn't hear any booing at all-mind you didn't hear much in there at all very subdued in their. Funny thing is chose seats in block 18 online 4 this one but these turned up.Never mind eh.

shmmeee

Didn't hear any booing. Very little clapping at the end but that could be because it's cold and people are wearing gloves so you can't hear it.

torchomatic

I can imagine Van Gaal saying that at a future press conference.

Very little clapping at the end but that could be because it's cold and people are wearing gloves so you can't hear it.

Evo1883

Heard a couple , was very disappointed tbh , but if that's how they feel then I don't know what to say .
We drew with a team above us in the league for gods sake

mmttww

Same bullshit as at Crewe in JPT. Important game. Folks can't handle their expectations being dashed. As soon as we let a goal in, all the players that were "unlucky" up to that point are suddenly "SHIT!" and a team that's controlled the vast majority of a difficult game playing really good football throughout suddenly becomes deserving of boos. Fucking pathetic. People's sense of entitlement is mind blowing. Anyone reading this that booed, stay away. You're not football fans. No fan of football could've booed that team last night.

stevefloyd

I was glad when the game finished I was sitting block 20 and row c and getting fucking soaked by the time we got back to my car my son was shaking violently with cold...poor sod...never heard any booing though ..Sure we are disappointed that we didn't win what looked like an odds on win for us but booing...morons !!!

mechaishida

Can't quite wrap my head around this, tbh...booing a team 4th in the table, after drawing with the team in 3rd...hmm.

There's a category for this type of phenomenon, y'know...ungratefulus thickus bastardius.

chiefdave

Can't quite wrap my head around this, tbh...booing a team 4th in the table, after drawing with the team in 3rd...hmm.

There's a category for this type of phenomenon, y'know...ungratefulus thickus bastardius.

Its very odd. I can understand people booing if we're in a relegation battle and have just been thumped at home but we're having the best season most of us can remember!

mark82

Heard some very faint booing which was ridiculous. I was extremely disappointed with the result but that was because I felt we had played well enough to win. The players put there all in against a good Walsall team and deserved 3 points for their efforts but they're up there with us for a reason.

87mint

I don't want to make excuses for what can only be called morons, but boos after a result like that, in the kind of position we are in, can be nothing but impulsive. Everyone was disappointed and I suppose some people just felt the need to make a noise. Obviously applause would have been better - but I was resolutely pissed off by the end (combination of frozen genitals and our inability to kill off Walsall) and, in my own petulant way, didn't really feel like clapping either. That said I had a train to catch.

I don't think it was malicious is all. Just reactionary and more of a big sigh than anything poisonous. Both a mark of how far we've come in a short space of time and how expectation levels are basically unrecognisable from the time of Mowbray's arrival.

As for the people abusing Murphy - if someone could delete them that would be fab.

oscillatewildly

Many years ago I heard a bloke at an England game say "Say it how you see it". In response to some, at least questionable criticism of the performance. So come on folks, let's not be too harsh on the cock eyed. (oakey, if you're reading this please go easy on me.)

Adge

There were one or two boos at the end around me aswell. Do these cocks not remember it was virtually with the last kick off the season last year that we survived? To turn the club around in the short space of time and play some of the best football we have seen in years it should be Tony Mowbray MBE!

coop

I never heard any but if there was what a fucking joke.The crowd was a bit quiet last night though could of been the depressing weather.Saturday should be a better turn out and a better atmosphere.I've watched that much shit football I look forward to seeing my team again instead of just going because I support ccfc.

bringbackrattles

You should have heard some twats by me slagging Murphy off in the second half they must have been drinking on an empty head !Murphy's a talented young footballer and so what if he goes off the boil now and then,we should be grateful we've got him here as many clubs would snap him up given the chance.We drew against a good Walsall team,and we are unbeaten at home still too.Remember the Arsenal Invincibles team they drew loads of games in that season at home as well,so give it a rest you moaners please !

shmmeee

There was some duck head the row in front of me constantly heckling Murphy.

I'd say we need an intelligence test to get in, but we'd be back to Sixfields level attendances.

stevefloyd

I think players like this need protecting more by the manager ... we could see he was spent so why didn't he get taken off?

Specs WT-R75

Not making excuses but with the exception of Blackpool 0-0 our other 4 draws have all came from games we have been leading in. I guess it is frustrating to "drop 2" rather than "gain 1"...

But shit yeah, reality check when we look where we have come from in such a short space of time!

letsallsingtogether

Got to say I didn't notice any booing, thought we had an excellent game last night don't see why they would boo.:confused:

stupot07

Didn't hear any booing. Very little clapping at the end but that could be because it's cold and people are wearing gloves so you can't hear it.

Me too. No boo's from block 20. Not sure why anyone would boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Last night I think we saw a great game especially in view of the conditions,strong wind heavy rain think this took it out of our players more than walsalls. We needed that second goal but it wasn't to be all in all great entertainment,why the boos? But then again it was only a few from what I heard think they were expecting us to score five or six.

Steve.B50

Did not hear any sort of booing in block 16.
However I did feel,like doing so when they brought Fortune on lol.

Grendel

Did not hear any sort of booing in block 16.
However I did feel,like doing so when they brought Fortune on lol.

Your dislike for fortune seems to be mentioned in every post you make.

Brylowes

There was some duck head the row in front of me constantly heckling Murphy.

I'd say we need an intelligence test to get in, but we'd be back to Sixfields level attendances.
Bit harsh-surrounded by hundreds but one duck head.every club has a moronic minority but cov fans seem to obsess with em

theferret

A complete non-thread. So out of 15,000 people a handful let out a noise at the end you didn't like, hardly worth worrying about eh? Statistically there would have been about 50 Jehovah's Witnesses at the game last, a handful of satanists, probably a few rapists, about 9 followers of Pastafarianism, 1500 people who don't like cheese and 3000 nutjobs who think the moon landings were faked. Not to mention the drug addicts, train spotters and people with a piercing in their genitals.

People seem to accept that in life generally they are surrounding by all sorts of weirdos, with all sorts of crazy views and opinions, and yet when you stick all these people together in a football ground everyone is supposed to behave the same way?

For the record, didn't hear a single boo, much like most people on the thread, so it was hardly a chorus was it? Get over it and stop being so wet.

cornoccfc

Didn't boo personally, but can understand why some might have done, 60 odd minutes coasting, clearly the better side and seemed to sit back in the later bit of the game.

Hobo

A complete non-thread. So out of 15,000 people a handful let out a noise at the end you didn't like, hardly worth worrying about eh? Statistically there would have been about 50 Jehovah's Witnesses at the game last, a handful of satanists, probably a few rapists, about 9 followers of Pastafarianism, 1500 people who don't like cheese and 3000 nutjobs who think the moon landings were faked. Not to mention the drug addicts, train spotters and people with a piercing in their genitals.

People seem to accept that in life generally they are surrounding by all sorts of weirdos, with all sorts of crazy views and opinions, and yet when you stick all these people together in a football ground everyone is supposed to behave the same way?

For the record, didn't hear a single boo, much like most people on the thread, so it was hardly a chorus was it? Get over it and stop being so wet.

I wasn't aware of any Pastafarians by me, at least no one with Spaghetti Locks. Our fans are certainly a diverse bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread