Bong banned (1 Viewer)

rob9872

More of a slap than a punch and ohare gone down easy, bur was deffo intentional with other hand and should've been a pen, but as we won who cares? 😀

Bugsy

steve cooper

More of a slap than a punch and ohare gone down easy, bur was deffo intentional with other hand and should've been a pen, but as we won who cares? 😀
Look at it again. Bong caught him in the eye, and who's to say he didn't dig his finger in his eye. Plus COH nearly got trampled on by a couple of Forest players. A 3 match ban is ridiculously light for that, no wonder he accepted it.

Happy_Martian

Surely a yellow to COH as well for getting near one of their players

No yellows in the Championship according to Sky's new colour scheme of their coverage. Maybe an orangey-red if your TV can handle the shit contrast settings :)

SkyBlueGuy

He's already fourth on the most fouled players in the Championship list for this season.

Forest players are first and third...

And that's not including the one(s) he didn't get. Sometimes I feel that his slightly diminutive stature plays against him. I would say from watching last season about 10% of the fouls committed against him weren't given.

Gint11

Yeah I’ve read through their forum and they don’t rate Bong. Shame the ref didn’t see it because that’s a red all day and affects the game.
Luckily it worked out otherwise if we had lost 0-1 I’d be fuming with this.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

And that's not including the one(s) he didn't get. Sometimes I feel that his slightly diminutive stature plays against him. I would say from watching last season about 10% of the fouls committed against him weren't given.
Definitely some Sky Blue tinted glasses on this thread. Absolutely love him to bits, he does get roughed up, but he also goes down very, very easily. Not a criticism as it usually benefits us, but it's looking at it rationally. If he was an opponent he would get dogs abuse for much time he spends on the floor.

Happy_Martian

Lyle fall over Taylor must be one

Couple on the Forest forum spitting feathers about a challenge on Mighten shortly before Bong's brutal assault on poor Callum ;) From their outrage, it appears we broke both Mighten's legs, removed his scrotum via his rear passage and then told the limp body that he was moving to Notts County :D

Users who are viewing this thread