Match Thread Bolton v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 22nd Nov (3 Viewers)

oucho

I like the idea of bringing in Reid instead of Gag as it does show MV recognises the need for a bit more power and enthusiasm in the middle

Have some confidence it's only one goal down so far - although come to think of it, when we the last time we won after being a goal down?

ccfcway

We all know that we are on for a hiding. Don't feel as bad as normal on going behind.

what a tragic statement, but understand why you said it.

Not sure I have ever seen a CCFC fan have a bet that we would concede 6 before, but have done tonight.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I like the idea of bringing in Reid instead of Gag as it does show MV recognises the need for a bit more power and enthusiasm in the middle

Have some confidence it's only one goal down so far - although come to think of it, when we the last time we won after being a goal down?

Last week against Morecambe.

fernandopartridge

Bolton are in first gear

georgehudson

IMHO,The buck stops with the owners, they, & only they, who have recruited persons who are not fit for purpose.
Wilfull neglect over 8+years.
PUSB - SISU OUT

covboy1987

Team Confidence is completely shot - Not inspired by comments as I think we were beaten before we took to the pitch - We could be the new whipping boys of the league - low times as a Cov fan this is got to be the lowest ever -but could get lower

Astute

what a tragic statement, but understand why you said it.

Not sure I have ever seen a CCFC fan have a bet that we would concede 6 before, but have done tonight.
These are my bets tonight....

Bolton 5/6
Bolton -2 Handicap 5/1
Over 2 goals 5/6
Over 3 goals 2/1
Over 4 goals 9/2
Bolton to score 4+ goals 17/2
Bolton to score 5+ goals 28/1
Bolton win both half's 10/3
And..........
Draw 9/2
Cov win 10/1

stupot07

These are my bets tonight....

Bolton 5/6
Bolton -2 Handicap 5/1
Over 2 goals 5/6
Over 3 goals 2/1
Over 4 goals 9/2
Bolton to score 4+ goals 17/2
Bolton to score 5+ goals 28/1
Bolton win both half's 10/3
And..........
Draw 9/2
Cov win 10/1
Got all bases covered there...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covmark

IMHO,The buck stops with the owners, they, & only they, who have recruited persons who are not fit for purpose.
Wilfull neglect over 8+years.
PUSB - SISU OUT
I'm sure I didn't see a post like this from you at this point last season.
No doubt, Sisu are hopeless fuckers, but the budget has been spunked on useless shite.
Do you think all the teams above us have a bigger budget to spend on players?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

Good save from the Bolton keeper, first time he has really been tested...

Sky Blue Harry H

I know we are losing, but we are showing some attacking signs. Doesn't sound like we've thrown in the towel. Come on City

Users who are viewing this thread