Match Thread Bolton v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 22nd Nov (1 Viewer)

Gint11

I think we will lose 4-0 and Simon Gilbert will post a tweet "some big news coming affecting everyone" just to tease us again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'll be there. I can't wait. Really, I can not wait........:hungover:

I'm not expecting miracles but I am expecting a performance. Even if we come away without any points, that's being realistic rather than negative, as long as the players play to a standard better than Saturday, which shouldn't be difficult, I'll take whatever happens!

Then again, we usually turn up against the bigger boys of the league so who knows. But I won't be putting any money on a City win.

Perhaps if I bet on bolton it'll work in our favour? :D

rd45

I'll be there. I can't wait. Really, I can not wait........:hungover:

I'm not expecting miracles but I am expecting a performance. Even if we come away without any points, that's being realistic rather than negative, as long as the players play to a standard better than Saturday, which shouldn't be difficult, I'll take whatever happens!

Then again, we usually turn up against the bigger boys of the league so who knows. But I won't be putting any money on a City win.

Perhaps if I bet on bolton it'll work in our favour? :D

Fair play to you. Sing up for us.

Gazolba

Rose will still be out, so a Bolton win. I'll be generous and say 2-1.

johnwillomagic

Hmm Rose being out is a bit of a bugger.......oh well still 4-4-2 for me give it a go cannot be much worse,,,,let's go for it,

Team
Burge GK
Sterry RB
Page LB
Turnbull CB
Willis CB
Stevenson CM
Bigi CM
Reid LW
Jones RW
Sordell ST
Tudguy ST

Subs: RCC, Harries, Haynes, Gadhzev, G,Thomas, Ageyi, Lameiras

I reckon if we go at them it will surprise them and the two strikers and wingers if on game have more than enough to trouble old clogger Wheter

runner

Agree in the main with the abive selection but I genuinely wouldn't put Tudgay in a cov shirt again ... He offers us nothing imho .... As for tomorrow ... Agree with quite a few on here ... Going to get hammered

gspotgaz

As long as venus sticks with the sensational lameiras we'll be ok. One of the best wingers we've had in years... speed, desire, strength, guile

Terry Gibson's perm

Hmm Rose being out is a bit of a bugger.......oh well still 4-4-2 for me give it a go cannot be much worse,,,,let's go for it,

Team
Burge GK
Sterry RB
Page LB
Turnbull CB
Willis CB
Stevenson CM
Bigi CM
Reid LW
Jones RW
Sordell ST
Tudguy ST

Subs: RCC, Harries, Haynes, Gadhzev, G,Thomas, Ageyi, Lameiras

I reckon if we go at them it will surprise them and the two strikers and wingers if on game have more than enough to trouble old clogger Wheter

I would go with this but switch Tudgay and Gadhzev and pack the midfield

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if he will have a random starting 11 again?

Lamieras centre forward on his own again or something.

sky_blue_up_north

Only going because I've never been to the ground before and its fairly local only 30 miles away... but actually dreading the result

Monners

Only going because I've never been to the ground before and its fairly local only 30 miles away... but actually dreading the result
It is really nice ground. Steep stands so you feel close to the pitch (winning 5-1 may have contributed to my enjoyment of the stadium experience)

oucho

I reckon we'll eke out a surprise point here, you heard it here first.....fair play to all CCFC fans going to this one, you are commendable in your unrequited dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread