Blatter Resigns (2 Viewers)

CJ_covblaze

I can see Russia still getting theirs but surely the Qatar one is at least going to be rerun.

The Russian bid was as corrupt if not more corrupt than the Qatari one.

chiefdave

The Russian bid was as corrupt if not more corrupt than the Qatari one.

Don't doubt that but I think there's more chance of that one staying on as its closer and they have a track record of being able to put on these type of events. Personally I'd change it and split it between all the other bidders, they all have stadia in place that could be used and travel isn't really a big issue.

2022 I think you have to rerun completely.

Terry Gibson's perm

Really? Why what's he said?

In fact as I'm writing this I've just remembered that unless I'm mistaken him and Andy Gray present their football show in the Middle East don't they?

I am sure we has had a bit of a Twitter row with Colin Murray over the figures saying that they are wrong, but as you say he and Gray are employed out there and he who pays the piper, it is in the Wasps Telegraph on 29th May

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't doubt that but I think there's more chance of that one staying on as its closer and they have a track record of being able to put on these type of events. Personally I'd change it and split it between all the other bidders, they all have stadia in place that could be used and travel isn't really a big issue.

2022 I think you have to rerun completely.

Don't think they will want to take Putin on.

ccfcway

Terry Gibson's perm

Thanks ccfcway that is the one that I saw probably more of a statement than a row but I haven't looked to see the responses, not sure who to believe on this story but probably lean more towards Colin Murray as Key's hasn't got everything right in the past.

ccfc92

41HWRqT%2BB5L._SY300_.jpg

I've made a fortune flogging these to FIFA officials.....

Terry Gibson's perm

Oh bullocks!

This is kind of shit from Blatter is why he should have been marched off the premises as soon as he resigned, and look who is backing him again the people who have a real interest in him remaining in power. The vote should be moved forward to next month anybody that can't make it doesn't get a vote.

Covstu

Yes this is apprently true, Asia and Africa are backing him (hmmmm wonder why that is). I wonder if the same rules apply to employment contracts when a retraction of a resignation can be rejected??

J

Jack Griffin

[video=youtube;wQKKj_qeOBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ[/video]

Terry Gibson's perm

So the lovely Blatter will not be travelling to Canada bit of a poke in the eye for ladies football.

CJ_covblaze

Johnnythespider

Bump-: The noose is tightening, Switzerland opens criminal proceedings against Sepp Blatter, suspected of "disloyal" payment of 2 million Swiss francs to Platini at uefa. The charges include criminal mismanagement.

James Smith

Blatter should do the decent thing and for the good of the game step down until he is either cleared or found guilty. Doubt he will though.

Terry Gibson's perm

Blatter should do the decent thing and for the good of the game step down until he is either cleared or found guilty. Doubt he will though.

He has plenty of time to remove lots of the evidence now he should have been removed on the first day, the whole thing is falling apart and about time, I hope to see some long term jail sentences so it will stop anybody in the future doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread