Blackpool Tuesday anyone ? (2 Viewers)

Joy Division

People do try to make things about moral reasons. I could make out I'm doing or not doing loads of things today because of morals to either make myself or other people think I am doing it for the cause when in reality it isn't. It's nonsense.

So what you are saying is that you are absolutely 100% certain that other people who say they are doing things for moral reasons are in fact just using it as an excuse to make themselves look good in front of others. I mean, I can't speak for anybody who chooses to make some decisions like this at Blackpool but my instant thoughts aren't to suddenly distrust them, I don't know them.

Perhaps this is more a reflection of your outlook on life.

Nick

Administrator
So what you are saying is that you are absolutely 100% certain that other people who say they are doing things for moral reasons are in fact just using it as an excuse to make themselves look good in front of others. I mean, I can't speak for anybody who chooses to make some decisions like this at Blackpool but my instant thoughts aren't to suddenly distrust them, I don't know them.

Perhaps this is more a reflection of your outlook on life.

No, of course people will do things for moral reasons and their principles but they don't need to be asked to do them or would just get on with it and do it. It's the same when we have had boycotts and things like that and we are told what we should and shouldn't be doing for the "cause".

It isn't just this one thing, it's things that have happened with us as well.

Joy Division

No, of course people will do things for moral reasons and their principles but they don't need to be asked to do them or would just get on with it and do it. It's the same when we have had boycotts and things like that and we are told what we should and shouldn't be doing for the "cause".

It isn't just this one thing, it's things that have happened with us as well.

Nobody is telling you to do anything Nick.

Grendel

He is,as admin of the site he argues the toss about anything. I agree with the vast majority of posters who say they will buy a ticket to see their team,but not line the owners pockets further by buying anything in the ground.
It’s a small thing granted,but every little helps as they say.
He maintains his argument is that people are spouting moral reasons and making a big thing about it,when it is clear the only person making it an issue is him.

Given the profit margins on food and drink are marginal anyone who has some form of moral outrage at the owners just would not consider attending.

Users who are viewing this thread