Blackpool Tuesday anyone ? (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Shame it’s not on a Saturday but still thinking about taking the kids up for the day Tuesday.Anyone know how many tickets we’ve sold so far for the game ?

pusbccfc

650 were sold before general sale.

Will be over 1000 there.

SlowerThanPlatt

Be well over a 1,000 I think for the second Tuesday night away game running

Blackpool are still only getting about 3,000 home fans

SkyBlueSoul

This was going to be my first game of the season but the trains have put paid to that. Normally just over an hour on the train from Manchester but bus replacement is doubling that on the way there and the journey back would be nigh on 4 hours

CovInEssex

James is doing a coach that leaves at 9am if you want the all day thing or one that leaves at 3pm for under £15. Banging that is. Shame I’m working away.

rob9872

Gutted both this and Fleetwood midweek. First fixtures I looked for when released hoping for a nice weekend away. Won't be going now but wish I was!

Frank Sidebottom

Me plus 3. Heading up from Manchester... gutted this and Fleetwood are midweek... mainly because one of us will have to drive rather than train.

pusbccfc

Do we have many North West based fans?I know we have a large number down south but I rarely hear of any City in Manchester and Liverpool.

pusbccfc

On another note, I hope there are a number of 'Oyston Out' chants from Coventry fans.

While I am paying for my match ticket Tuesday, I won't be buying any food, drink or a programme. I understand Blackpool fans kindly ask that around the ground before the game.

Astute

Local game for me. I can see Blackpool from where I live. And it only takes just over 90 minutes to get there if the roads are clear.

Will still be a difficult one though. Right in the middle of 2 12 hour day shifts. Leave straight from work at 5:30 to make sure I get there on time as it is peak time traffic. And get home less than 6 hours before I am back at work.

mkcityman

I'm popping over from Preston as well, 30 mins tops! My son is coming up from Milton Keynes for it, a good 3 hour drive especially with the shitty roadworks that make up half the M6

Users who are viewing this thread