Blackpool (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
4-1 to us too! Going to have some cheekie bets in a minute

D

Deleted member 2477

We need a good win today to keep the bandwagon fans coming back

Otis

Gutted. Was so looking forwards to today, but now can't go. :(

Daughter just broke her arm ... well, there's only so many times you can tell someone about slurping their soup isn't there!

Was really excited about going this afternoon. Will have to stay glued to on here, so make sure all the updates are really informational and please describe all the goals in glorious detail.

skybluejelly

Just a heads up to anyone who normally parks at Burger King/Pizza Hut .. Half the car park is closed for workmen in Pizza Hut .. So you probably won't get parked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

RCC

Ricketts
Martin
Johnson
Stokes

Vincelot
Fleck

Kent
Armstrong
Murphy

Fortune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

This will be the team. The only potential difficult decision is the keeper, does he stick with RCC who has done nothing wrong, or go back to his original first choice. Let's hope not.

Johnnythespider

Gutted. Was so looking forwards to today, but now can't go. :(

Daughter just broke her arm ... well, there's only so many times you can tell someone about slurping their soup isn't there!

Was really excited about going this afternoon. Will have to stay glued to on here, so make sure all the updates are really informational and please describe all the goals in glorious detail.
My dad would have tied a straight stick to it and told me to get on with it

Otis

Just seen a Blackpool fan with Delfonso on the back of his shirt. Poor lad!

They still got him, or is he wearing an old shirt? If they do have him, we should be OK in not conceding a goal today :D

Hope you don't live to regret that.

Mind his 1 goal isn't got to spoil our 7 going in the oether end so much is it.

D

Deleted member 2477

I hope we dont do our usual thing in front of a good crowd. Gutted im not there as im in sunny florida and gave my st to a mate

shmmeee

Just seen a Blackpool fan with Delfonso on the back of his shirt. Poor lad!

They still got him, or is he wearing an old shirt? If they do have him, we should be OK in not conceding a goal today :D

Don't think he's still there.

chiefdave

One ex player playin against us today in Colin Doyle. He's unlikely to score though

Had to google him, no wonder I could't remember him playing for us

Doyle signed on loan for Coventry City.[SUP][36][/SUP] He was signed as emergency cover while Keiren Westwood was away on international duty, coming in for the League Cup match against Morecambe, but was recalled only a day later because of an injury to Foster.

bawtryneal

Eagerly awaiting sw88's running commentary! 

Me to. Still in Sarasota for one more week. What a time to be away, cannot wait for Peterborough game and watching it in the cold and wet sun shining here, hope it is a sky blue day in Coventry.

Great_Expectations

Nice to see a busier crowd, just a shame it means more idiots round me, shouting nonsensical comments. I've already heard a 'get it forward' and a 'get stuck in'. Embarrassing.

Gazolba

I'm going for a 2-0 win today. One of our goals to be a penalty.

Nathccfc

Me to. Still in Sarasota for one more week. What a time to be away, cannot wait for Peterborough game and watching it in the cold and wet sun shining here, hope it is a sky blue day in Coventry.
I'm looking forward to the Peterborough game aswell, managed to convert my nephew into a cov fan now! So lol be bringing him along with me! In fact NY niece has actually said that she wants to come with me to the next one!

Samo

Nice to see a busier crowd, just a shame it means more idiots round me, shouting nonsensical comments. I've already heard a 'get it forward' and a 'get stuck in'. Embarrassing.

Perhaps you should lower your expectations? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread