Blackpool (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

H

Huckerby

But at the same time, he rarely had anyone in front of him and at times near him. Kent needed to give him better options when on the Tesco side in the first half.
It's a tactics this for today I think. Love Mowbray but thing he should've changed it at half time. Should be swapped fortune for lameiras and lameiras for Armstrong. Oh well onwards and upwards. Didn't work today but let's see what happens going forwards

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

'Great today' and I'm the joke? Get your head out his Arse, he's average as fuck

You are a hating fool. If u say stokes and ricketts we egreat(which they were) hoe can u say reda and Martin wernt too?

You keep goibg on about morons who chant his name. Well there are about 10 thousand who do and thrn there's 1 old twat like you who doesn't understand footy lmao

Juggernaut

You are a hating fool. If u say stokes and ricketts we egreat(which they were) hoe can u say reda and Martin wernt too?

You keep goibg on about morons who chant his name. Well there are about 10 thousand who do and thrn there's 1 old twat like you who doesn't understand footy lmao

I don't think he's a bad player, he's hust nowhere near as good as what people think he is.

covcity4life

Even if that's true there is no way he was just average as fuck today.

Also u can't go a match thread without bringing his name up. U r obsessed with him mate. And I'm honestly not even trying to start a argument

SkyblueBazza

well once again a lot of City fans underestimated the opposition looking at the League table rather than recent form. Sometimes once the game pans out, disappointing performance or not, you sometimes have to be glad that you at least got the point rather than fall for the sucker punch.
My sentiment exactly & knowing they had won their last 3...expecting anything less than a very hard to win game was deluded

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

Yeh up we're not at the same level last season. Why has that upset you,,?
The way we have been playing this season that has been shite. Fortune wasn't great, and when he was okay he had nobody to play it to

What's your argument against what I have to say

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
You expect too much

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread