blackpool fans thoughts on fleck (2 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Nimely's performances dropped off certainly but I think that was more to do with injury and youth than thing else. I watched him hobble into the Yorkshire lounge to pick up the MOM and the poor guy could hardly walk!..... he didnt have time to recover before playing again and we were not in a position not to play him if at all possible.

He is a young raw talent still with limited experience ...... he is likely to be good for a few then poor for a few then come back good again, (injury permitting) ...... just like any other young player

Grendel

Nimely's performances dropped off certainly but I think that was more to do with injury and youth than thing else. I watched him hobble into the Yorkshire lounge to pick up the MOM and the poor guy could hardly walk!..... he didnt have time to recover before playing again and we were not in a position not to play him if at all possible.

He is a young raw talent still with limited experience ...... he is likely to be good for a few then poor for a few then come back good again, (injury permitting) ...... just like any other young player

That's a fair point - he probably had more football in 4 months than the whole of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread