blackpool fans thoughts on fleck (1 Viewer)

kg82

We obviously knew he went there low on confidence though. Holloways a good judge for potential so he didn't get him for no reason, it just didn't work out for him there. It's a new start for him here.

1nilandwe...

Most of us thought Bellamy was a bit crap when he was with us (aside from being a total tossbag). But he's doing alright for himself now.

matesx

he's only 20 ffs

played 40 games for Rangers mostly as a sub - and then a bit part at Blackpool

lets give the boy a chance - must have something

Gray

To be fair his 0 goals in 9 appearances for them coupled with his one in 17 for us would point towards that hypothesis.

well he played on the winger for them, and for us he may not have scored alot but he made plenty and was always a handful for the opposition, and he showed loads of potential

lordsummerisle

He wasn't crap though, he had the talent and technique needed. He just needed to get himself into more dangerous positions, all his good work was done on the wings or 30 yards away from goal most of the time.

Sounds exactly the same as I am with sex.

CTID

I tend to pull the trigger too quickly too.

Haha very good :)

I though nimely was good, didnt bag goals but won us penalties, worried some defenders, made space for others. Just a shame the others were all average. We can complain about his goals per game but i wonder how many chances the rest of the team made for him as opposed to the ones he made himself.

Ill reserve judgement on fleck until i see the lad play anyway

CW6

Didnt Nimely win like 4 pens in about 8 games or something stupid like that? With Fleck i feel he has a point to prove because he hasnt lived upto his potential and in this league it could be a great way to start over and prove himself.

stupot07

Didnt Nimely win like 4 pens in about 8 games or something stupid like that? With Fleck i feel he has a point to prove because he hasnt lived upto his potential and in this league it could be a great way to start over and prove himself.

He won 3 pens I think but was still poor by championship standards. You could see why Mowbray didn't rate him enough to play him up top.

Would have been nice to see a few more positive comments, but if he had done well there we probably wouldn't have got him. He was on loan and sounds like a bit of a confidence player. Had bags of potential, but maybe gone off the boil a little. I think he will end up being loved and feeling more at home here and therefore being quality. I am almost always right, don't fret.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
dunno how people can judge a new player at a new club until a new games and as for nimely i honestly think if thorn could get him for this season he would rip league 1 defences apart for us and give ward goals on a plate with fleck suplying aswell!

SkyBlue_Bear83

He won 3 pens I think but was still poor by championship standards. You could see why Mowbray didn't rate him enough to play him up top.
His goalscoring was poor, I thought other parts of his game were good. He wasn't the poacher type a lot of us were expecting, he dropped off into midfield and out wide a lot. His technique with his control and his dribbling ability were up to standard. He was just inexperienced. He would have the oafs in this league tied up in knots anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread