Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

And that was us a year ago. All over the place and learning how to cope with the Championship. Our players have developed so much.

Thought last night while watching the game how much they reminded me of us and this stage of last season.
They need to figure out which parts of their game will work in this league and which won't but I think they'll be ok.
They're a better footballing side than Barnsley but shithousery can get you a long way in this league.

clint van damme

Just seen the goalonTwitter slowed down and from a slightly different angle to the one on IFollow, looked like it comes off his face.

skybluegod

Blackpool appear very similar to us when we first came up, they just need learn quickly at the level and they will be alright.

pusbccfc

robbiethemole

Total domination last night. at one point we had 63% of the game and ended up with 58% overall, so well on top. Blackpoo reminds me of how we looked at the start of last season, in games but not getting the result. A years experience really showed last night, quicker in thought and pass and tackling, we will finish well in the top half.

Fergusons_Beard

Not much said about ex player Grant Ward on here from last night.

He was another player we had on loan who majority wanted to keep and he didn’t want to join us.

Always thought he had a lot of class and he’s had a steady career.

Thought he was anonymous last night though and wouldn’t swap him for any of our players.

Completely swamped by our ‘box’ and didn’t know who to mark!

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Somerset Sky Blue

From the BBC match report...

"On a windy night on the Lancashire coast, it was a hard-fought contest in a game of six bookings, but few genuine chances."

Was the journo making their dinner during the whole game?!
I read that too and wondered. Underneath it has 29 shots including over 10 on target - don't think my heart could take a game with lots of chances!

Evo1883

1740 there apparently.

Reckon that's still lower than the actual , blackpool on the fiddle 🤣
Stand holds 5k , it was nion half full , certainly not 700 short

rexo87

@betterdays Think you thought Bright would be in the squad on Tuesday but wasnt. Any idea why? Still this self diagnosed knee injury?

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread