Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (5 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Where is everyone drinking before?

Offhegoes

It was a terrible performance all around, so not just blaming him for our defeat, but wasn't O'Brien at fault for both of the Blackpool goals?

One of the worst games I have ever watched. After the glory of the Playoff final a few months ago, this was down to earth with a bump. Max going off with an ACL, to be replaced by Baka who then was substituted. Don't think we created anything.

pusbccfc

One of the worst games I have ever watched. After the glory of the Playoff final a few months ago, this was down to earth with a bump. Max going off with an ACL, to be replaced by Baka who then was substituted. Don't think we created anything.

Bakayoko probably had the worst performance I've seen any striker have in a Coventry shirt. Must have been offside 7/8 times.

Liquid Gold

A win and we can call this a good start to the season.

We should be looking at a win tbh, they're a newly promoted side and someone we should be looking to finish above.

Alternatively a loss and it looks like a poor start to the season, we'd have only played 3 average at best sides and taken 3 points, which we very nearly didn't get.

Users who are viewing this thread