Match Thread Blackburn vs Burnley- MATCH THREAD (1 Viewer)

Astute

If baggies lose tommorow.
Blackpool vs Millwall is a draw
Blackburn vs luton a draw.

Then if we win on Saturday. Then that guarantees is Play offs basically.
A big win for Sheffield United at home to WBA would more or less yes.

slowpoke

One down, Sheffield to come tomorrow, they need a result, Luton are breathing down their necks and winning all games at the moment, fingers crossed.

bigfatronssba

No. WBA 3 points behind 3 games to go. 2GD behind us. They could catch us even if they lose their next game tomorrow away to Sheffield United.

But under the scenario we're talking about, us beating Brum, and them losing to Sheff U that would mean their goal difference would be 4 behind us

Brighton Sky Blue

Superb goal, rest of the game was terrible. Luton will also not be arsed so can see Blackburn getting something

SeaSeeEffCee

Not really, they're just not very good.
Especially in front of goal.
I was more talking about them losing 5 points to a 95th minute goal from a keeper, a 95th minute OG and then being denied a clear pen in the 95th min of this game.

Obviously absolutely love that it's happened to them and I don't feel sorry for them at all, especially after their antics against us, but god yud be feeling sick if you were a Blackburn fan.

Brighton Sky Blue

I was more talking about them losing 5 points to a 95th minute goal from a keeper, a 95th minute OG and then being denied a clear pen in the 95th min of this game.

Obviously absolutely love that it's happened to them and I don't feel sorry for them at all, especially after their antics against us, but god yud be feeling sick if you were a Blackburn fan.

If you take your chances you don’t end up relying on stoppage time.

Nick

Administrator

We have had clear penalties denied though? Their captain should have been sent off for starters.

fatso

Blackburn totally bottled it, they took 4 points out of the last 6 matches.
That's piss poor in anyone's language.

And for us to be above them at this stage considering where we were, and some on here bemoaning that they bought Hyam (aka Bobby More) for peanuts, is amazing!

Brighton Sky Blue

Can't see us beating Middlesbrough at their place.

My prediction for 69 points for us and making the playoffs a few weeks ago is starting to look more realistic now.

Nor can I, stranger things have happened though. Still have to go out and earn the 3 points ourselves on Saturday.

Astute

Still a long way to go yet.
Beat Birmingham and we should be about safe in the playoffs. We will know more before we play on Saturday. But these teams with the extra games this week will be knackered.

Users who are viewing this thread