Match Thread Blackburn Rovers (A) Sat 16th October 2021 - 3pm KO (1 Viewer)

jordan210

@shmmeee just made @jordan210 look a right c**t

i do apologise. I’m in an internet black spot today. So not on twitter for once !

giphy.gif

PVA

We'd probably go 4 at the back if one of the CBs got injured. Guess we could have covered the full backs with Dacosta but well, you know...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah true, plus Hamer and Jones could cover RWB and LWB if needed

I think Dacosta may be injured, didn't feature for the 23s before the break

Warwickhunt

Looks like they don't have too many other options so I'm expecting him to play. Its just a question of whether he starts, or whether they bring him on as sub if the game turns against them. It hardly looks like he was travelling cattle class so I doubt your concerns for his health have that much substance.
I travelled business class in my work and long haul and managed to get blood clot in the legs twice and not properly resting now on tablets for life!

TomRad85

Yeah true, plus Hamer and Jones could cover RWB and LWB if needed

I think Dacosta may be injured, didn't feature for the 23s before the break
Good point, he probably is then. Hopefully won't be an issue, would be pretty rotten luck to get an injury in the 1 position we can't cover.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Teams seems alright as I assume JCS and Hamer aren't fit and Waghorn maybe not ready after Covid.

Will go for a 2-2 draw.

Just hope none of the defenders get injured.

skyblueinBaku

I know what he means though. I got Mrs J to line up a taped game for me so I didn’t know the score. She said “It’s ready, you’re not going to like it”
"Watch it if you want, but you won't see any goals".

Users who are viewing this thread