Match Thread Blackburn Rovers (A) Sat 16th October 2021 - 3pm KO (2 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think we might get a point from this one. Would be happy with that, even accept a narrow loss if we beat Preston. Have a mate who is a Preston fan who has been claiming bragging rights for ages, would be good to give some of it back 👍

1: 1 today

COV

Too much confidence and attention. Got the heebie geebies

Even with the last couple of years which should really have changed my mindset.. it’s still a case of “high confidence, good form, big support”… oh shit it’s gonna go tits up isn’t it 🙈

Still- I’m going 2-0, an early goal, then a late breakaway to close the deal.

theferret

Anyone heading for Fernhurst, forget it. It was one in one out at midday. Getting a beer today is a proper mission.

Legia Sky Blue

Possible blood clot in leg scenario! Travelling in a pressurised cabin 12 hours and concerted pressure on the calf muscles. I hope they don’t take a silly decision?

Looks like they don't have too many other options so I'm expecting him to play. Its just a question of whether he starts, or whether they bring him on as sub if the game turns against them. It hardly looks like he was travelling cattle class so I doubt your concerns for his health have that much substance.

PVA

Looking forward to seeing Rose and Walker get a game.

No defensive cover on the bench is a bit concerning!

Reactions: AOM

Bugsy

O'Hare's 100th appearance for the sky blues, it's written in the stars.... PUSB

kg82

Suppose you can put Sheaf back in the centre or have Hamer/Jones come on at WB if need be. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

TomRad85

We'd probably go 4 at the back if one of the CBs got injured. Guess we could have covered the full backs with Dacosta but well, you know...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: PVA

mmttww

Sheaf can drop in at CB, Jones can cover LWB, Dabo or Kane can switch flank. Not ideal but hopefully won't be needed!

Frostie

Says a lot about the respect we've earned that Blackburn have completely changed system to counter us.

Users who are viewing this thread