Match Thread Blackburn Rovers (A) Sat 16th October 2021 - 3pm KO (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Makes sense - let's wear the kit that's most similar to Blackburn's in terms of design (and one of the similar colours) Let's hope we haven't got any colour blind players.

We don’t really have a kit that doesn’t match up with theirs in some way, surprised we haven’t launched a special edition one off kit for the day😉

SkyblueTexan

I have a slightly positive feeling about this one. Think the pink kits might bring a change of fortunes for the better on the road. Hope I'm right.

Bugsy

....PUSB

Kieranp96

Will be my one and only away** game of the season, hoping for a win but who knows, heart says 3-1 city brain says 1-1

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Getting nervous for this already. After the last two games got equal reason to be terrified and excited.

Our annual aberration is out of the way and fingers crossed we have worked hard on something slightly different to try. Gyo in the form of his life, Brereton Diaz out, be excited my friend

Terry Gibson's perm

Left Nuneaton at 3.30pm and arrived in Blackpool at 8pm lots of roadworks but only a shortish drive tomorrow.

Great_Expectations

Thank God we’ve got a game again - international break is so boring.

What a fantastic following tomorrow, the atmosphere will be immense, disappointed I can’t attend. Even worse, I’m at a family party so not even sure I can stream it yet!

I fancy a win, COH and Gyokeres to have absolute stormers.

Two minds re Kane and Dabo. We lose a big offensive threat in moving Dabo to LWB, but equally Kane’s strength is his crossing, so putting him LWB will neuter that.

0-2, Gyokeres, Hamer.

Users who are viewing this thread