Match Thread Blackburn Rovers (A) Sat 16th October 2021 - 3pm KO (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

About time we got this up and running.

3-1 city

shmmeee

Think we go back to the box for this.

Will take a sweaty 0-1, we need to start improving our away form really. Jamie Allen to score, why not?

rexo87

Will take a sweaty 0-1, we need to start improving our away form really. Jamie Allen to score, why not?

Yep agree should be back to the box away from home. Difference is that this season we have a physical presence in Vik who can play up on his own. Kelly, Hamer, Allen and Ohare in the box. Kane for Maatsen on the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baldy

I hate the international breaks when City are in good form or have just had a good result,I always get nervy thinking they’ll have lost momentum etc - looking forward to watching it though…’mon City ✊

Londonccfcfan

Dont often get this feeling and when i do im usually wrong. We will smash them.

Moore
Kane RWB
Hyam
Mcfadz
JCS
Dabo LWb
Hamer
Kelly
Allen/ (Waghorn if fully fit from covid)
Ohare
Gykores

Think we will keep it tight ease our way into the game.

clint van damme

Yep agree should be back to the box away from home. Difference is that this season we have a physical presence in Vik who can play up on his own. Kelly, Hamer, Allen and Ohare in the box. Kane for Maatsen on the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be surprised if we don't go back to one up top with the box in behind.

Kane for Maatsen or Dabo for Maatsen, Kane for Dabo?

no_loyalty

I think we will win the Mowbray/Venus/Waggott derby 2-1, Hamer and Vik to score the goals.

suts

1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses away from home so far. With 2 away games in a row coming up I am a little worried as the away form is not good.

Brighton Sky Blue

1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses away from home so far. With 2 away games in a row coming up I am a little worried as the away form is not good.

Well much depends on what we've spent the 2 weeks coming up with as a different approach.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

3467 sold

SKY BLUE ARMY.

giphy.gif

Philosorapter

Never did understand these spaghetti pictures but this one looks good

They were necessary last year to show what goes into making this. It is so much more than just two lines showing last year and this year.

It is looking good though, really good to be honest with everyone.

If this can carry on till mid-season then, well, it's up to you lot to figure out what division Cov will be playing in next season.

tommy hutch legend

Think walker will get his chance this week with waghorn possibly not over covid effects hope if he does he puts a big shift in and shows a lot more aggression closing down etc

Users who are viewing this thread