Match Thread Blackburn Match Thread - 27th Feb - 3PM Kickoff - Ewood Park (1 Viewer)

Grendel

James is also useless

larry_david

Walker and Shipley look like they've ran a marathon before kick off.

Wtf has happened to Shipley. He looks like a Sunday league player atm.

stay_up_skyblues

Not good. Gifting chances as per. Shipley had all of one touch being the shot. He doesn’t affect the game anywhere near enough and needs to come off for O’Hare at half time.

Liquid Gold

Awww still upset over sheaf not playing you big stiff idiot
giphy.gif
I’m upset that we’re playing shit and part of that being that we’re playing waste of money James.

lifeskyblue

Terrible pitch, One moment of terrible defending, toothless up front and situation as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc84cov

The thing that annoys me about Shipley is that he must be aware he isn’t good enough. If that was the case you would work hard to make yourself as fit as possible so you were at least an asset on the pitch. He’s a passenger every time he plays.
He’s just having a nice gentle jog around this afternoon stretching his legs

Jamesimus

Change as many as possible at half time. O'Hare for Shipley, Hamer for James, Rose for Hyam, Gyo for Biamou... I'm dreaming of course, he won't do this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This. But Biamou has actually been okay in this game (poster without an agenda 🤣)

Nick

Administrator
The thing that annoys me about Shipley is that he must be aware he isn’t good enough. If that was the case you would work hard to make yourself as fit as possible so you were at least an asset on the pitch. He’s a passenger every time he plays.
He does body language to look involved and often silly fouls.

cc84cov

I’m upset that we’re playing shit and part of that being that we’re playing waste of money James.
We have no attack robins didn’t address it in January as he had to sign a Kelly replacement after wasting money on sheaf so the budget wasn’t there

before you start sheaf would get danced around out there at will

Ian1779

Change as many as possible at half time. O'Hare for Shipley, Hamer for James, Rose for Hyam, Gyo for Biamou... I'm dreaming of course, he won't do this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I’d take the first 2 changes for now...

no_loyalty

Apart from the first 10 minutes we have offered nothing, urgent changes required at the start of the second half.

steve101

Dominated and one mistake we concede. Some great defending up until that point. Ball into the box needs to be better. McCallum and Dabo have got forward well but end product disappointing. Biamou is giving them a hard time. James looked best player on the pitch before they scored. Can't see how Ostigard was offside.

Nick

Administrator
Dominated and one mistake we concede. Some great defending up until that point. Ball into the box needs to be better. McCallum and Dabo have got forward well but end product disappointing. Biamou is giving them a hard time. James looked best player on the pitch before they scored. Can't see how Ostigard was offside.
We didn't dominate.

Users who are viewing this thread