Blackburn forum (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

I’d love us to sign Rothwell to be honest. They also have Bradley Dack who suffered a bad injury, he’s quality

I’m not sure I would bother with Dack injury prone and high maintenance before he got into all this reality tv shit he could play a bit though.

Irish Sky Blue

It is not just the manager in charge of recruitment there. And even if he was, he doesn’t get the best out of them and somebody else probably will.
Well I’m not privy to the workings of Blackburn’s recruitment process but then again I don’t think you would be either. I’m pretty sure that Mowbray would have a very big say in the players that Blackburn bring in, just like Robins would here. If Blackburn had won yesterday they would be 7th as it is they are 9th, one win outside of the play offs. I would think that they have a much larger budget than us, but compared to the really big hitters in this league, probably well down. It could be said that Blackburn, like us, are punching above their weight budget wise.
I have been at every game this season and until yesterday, I would have said the Luton game was the only one we didn’t deserve to win. While we deserved at least a draw yesterday, I would still say that performance wise, Blackburn are the best team we have played after Luton, and that was without their top scorer for most of the game.

martincov

It is very strange other teams supporters reactions! they think they should beat us? they are better than us? we played badly? Coventry are not that good? we should be beating teams like Coventry? You all know the comments with beer goggles on? It may go tits up yet who knows, i do know one thing and that is Robins has built a squad who are playing for each other until the death.

What more can you ask of a team? effort and will to do is ok, their best for the shirt!. Time will tell, but we are doing ok.

Lets enjoy it and let the others worry about us, after all they are all better, so they think.

Be prepped for some tough times in this league. Come May hopefully the sky will be blue and we will have moved on from where we were.

PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

I see it like they do I look at Blackburn and teams like that and think we should be beating teams like this at times the football we play is streets ahead of these big clogger sides that just lump it up to massive centre forwards.

martincov

It is such a difficult league. There is no right way or wrong way. The premier is the goal, for the ££££. That is football now. My thoughts are that a team with spirit and togetherness along with support will always do well. Coventry City regardless of thoughts on who owns us are doing that now and as a fan that is all i ask, put the effort in and rewards follow.

The next few years will be a roller coaster no matter what happens this season. To go to the premier would be immense, to reach the playoffs would fantastic (thats where support comes in) All in all better than last year is more than acceptable. The sky is the limit though and that is blue.

We are due a change of fortune that is life, once that train is up to speed it takes some some good brakes to stop it! The supporters above all are the key, stay behind the team no matter what. The players will sense and react. All those years ago Wimbledon did!

PUSB

martincov

What was good yesterday? Tyler gave a big smile and more when he scored, he has not been one for doing that. That shows he is now part of a very good squad and he accepts his place in it as do all of the players IMO.
PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

following on from HM :-

Yet again another inconsistent referee.

Thought our latest loan centre half looked OK- against a centre forward well versed in the dark arts. Better officials would have picked up on their forward constantly pulling at his shirt.

You can tell why Coventry are doing well - but what a nasty, niggly team.

have they seen Vik's fucking ankle???? dirty Northern Cloggers

Mowbray's a twat, does he expect us to just rollover and let them win.

CDK

following on from HM :-

Yet again another inconsistent referee.

Thought our latest loan centre half looked OK- against a centre forward well versed in the dark arts. Better officials would have picked up on their forward constantly pulling at his shirt.

You can tell why Coventry are doing well - but what a nasty, niggly team.

have they seen Vik's fucking ankle???? dirty Northern Cloggers
What a nasty niggly team, pot calling kettle,a tough team that cover each other in battle of 90 plus minutes with a belief in each other is how it should be described

CDK

Shit manager mowbray and he's in robins shadow to winning trophy's as a manager also despite putting our good side together whilst here he didn't have the powers of motivation to finish the season not even the playoffs,shite manager

Users who are viewing this thread