Blackburn forum (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

One of the best bits of reading for a while. All want Mowbray, Waggot and Venus out.

All of them going on like they deserve better.

Enjoy.

CDK

10,000 suporters of them there just as well we took great numbers there.seems another MB unhappy,what a shame.lol

Evo1883

I like the one where someone said we were crap. If we’re crap what does that make them?

Below our best first half , second half we should have had a penalty to go ahead .

They have big powerful players in the right areas and it was a difficult fixture , but they can't pretend the result wasn't a fair one at the least

Frostie

Tbf, most of them were saying we were the better team & admitted they got lucky with the stonewall penalty.

pusbccfc

Yet may have if he hadn't introduced Joe Cole IMO.

Cole didn't set the world alight but worked his arse off.

When the likes of Murphy and Armstrong flopped in the second half of the season, his performances improved.

We didn't go up because we didn't improve in Jan and Mowbray brought in the likes of Henderson.

Paul Anthony

Cole didn't set the world alight but worked his arse off.

When the likes of Murphy and Armstrong flopped in the second half of the season, his performances improved.

We didn't go up because we didn't improve in Jan and Mowbray brought in the likes of Henderson.

I get that our budget probably wasn't all that, but bloody hell talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell.

Terry Gibson's perm

They are just hanging on there to develop some property. Fat Waggott was a total twat he had no idea.

skybluetony176

If you swapped the managers of both sides we’d go down and they’d get in the playoffs
Yeah I wouldn’t disagree with that. If you look at Mowbrays track record he’s an impact manager in that he’s capable of making a positive difference when he starts but a season in he’s done. Robins on the other hand comes with a vision past hitting the ground running and builds something special, given the time.

Happy_Martian

" You can tell why Coventry are doing well - but what a nasty, niggly team. "

What ? Said it before, everyone thinks they're bigger and better than us so now we've learned to play the same as the other teams in this league, we're the ones who get called out. We play high press like WBA, we're "niggly", they're smart and Premiership quality 😖

Terry Gibson's perm

I wouldn’t swap many of our players for theirs though, I thought the number 10 looked a fair player and the right back but he is no better than Dabo.

How their standards have dropped they used to cheer players like Shearer and Sutton, I wouldn’t have been able to name a single starter for them yesterday.

rexo87

I wouldn’t swap many of our players for theirs though, I thought the number 10 looked a fair player and the right back but he is no better than Dabo.

How their standards have dropped they used to cheer players like Shearer and Sutton, I wouldn’t have been able to name a single starter for them yesterday.

Rothwell was class. Scored the first and set up their second. Made some great driving runs and lovely ball in for Brereton at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torquay Sky Blue

" You can tell why Coventry are doing well - but what a nasty, niggly team. "

What ? Said it before, everyone thinks they're bigger and better than us so now we've learned to play the same as the other teams in this league, we're the ones who get called out. We play high press like WBA, we're "niggly", they're smart and Premiership quality 😖
I like us being referred to as nasty and niggly. Shows how we're turning into a decent Championship side

robbiethemole

following on from HM :-

Yet again another inconsistent referee.

Thought our latest loan centre half looked OK- against a centre forward well versed in the dark arts. Better officials would have picked up on their forward constantly pulling at his shirt.

You can tell why Coventry are doing well - but what a nasty, niggly team.

have they seen Vik's fucking ankle???? dirty Northern Cloggers

Users who are viewing this thread