Blackburn fans a disgrace (1 Viewer)

Spence CCFC

They have not supported their team all season. It's not all fans but a large enough number to make it a horrible atmosphere. I have a couple of friends who are Blackburn fans who completely agree. Protesting every match gets you nowhere but relegated.
I know a few and they've backed the team, let's be clear it's a minority a noisy one but still a minority. They've. Axles the team and highlighted how they've been fucked over. If people really believe a lack of how support gets you relegated then we would have gone long ago.

mark82

I know a few and they've backed the team, let's be clear it's a minority a noisy one but still a minority. They've. Axles the team and highlighted how they've been fecked over. If people really believe a lack of how support gets you relegated then we would have gone long ago.

I agree it is just a minority. But they have created an atmosphere that is difficult to work in for the players. In the same way that a lot of the unrest around CCFC this season contributed to our relegation. Don't get me wrong, everyone has a right to do it but it will contribute or add to any problems. Some of the stuff aimed at Kean has been nothing short of vile bordering on criminal.

Spence CCFC

I agree it is just a minority. But they have created an atmosphere that is difficult to work in for the players. In the same way that a lot of the unrest around CCFC this season contributed to our relegation. Don't get me wrong, everyone has a right to do it but it will contribute or add to any problems. Some of the stuff aimed at Kean has been nothing short of vile bordering on criminal.
Some stuff has gone too far of course but that always happens in life. The right to protest is a key part of this country. Branding someone a disgrace for protesting is a disgrace in itself if you ask me.

mark82

Some stuff has gone too far of course but that always happens in life. The right to protest is a key part of this country. Branding someone a disgrace for protesting is a disgrace in itself if you ask me.

Disgrace is a bit far. Apart from those who have made it personal and/or thrown things at him.

However the fans have to accept their protests have come at a cost. Their premier league status. Sure some will think its worth it if Venkys and/or Kean now leave.

Do you know what. I'm going to support the 11 players on the green next season. Unless they have a calamity & then I'll tut and tell everyone around me what I'd have done, whilst stuffing one of those ridiculously long hot dogs in my mouth. I'll try and ignore the off field bollox until I log on to skybluetalk, because the last people who hear us chanting at The Ricoh are SISU and the players don't need to hear it. I believe they probably have an inkling what we think anyway.

Sorry, but the constant defeatism is beginning to piss me off.

Last edited:
Oh dear you really dont understand whats been happening. Kean and his agent have raped our club. Do your homework before slagging us off. The players have received great support home and away. Its Kean/venkys SEM Kentaro who are in the middle of asset stripping us. You might not agree with me but only time will tell.
Kean-Always the victim, its never your fault.

Otis

Fans have a a right to chant for the manager's head, course they do.

But in a game that the team simply had to win and where the team needed the full backing of the supporters and at NIL NIL? :facepalm: You weren't even losing for fook's sake. Gary Neville said at half time that it was clear to see the negativity was getting to the players. Not talking about the rest of the season, but well done last night for contributing to your own downfall.

These last two games needed the fans to put their protests to one side and simply back the team. You were are home and positive support could have made all the difference. If you had have been losing I could have understood it somewhat, but you weren't. You were chanting for the manager's head in a game you had to win when the score was 0-0.

there not a disgrace , thye standing up for what they believe in , same we didnt do the same

we just sat back and allow this club to be faded away , least blackburn are getting publicty and getting there voice heard

i tip my hat to them personally

Grendel

there not a disgrace , thye standing up for what they believe in , same we didnt do the same

we just sat back and allow this club to be faded away , least blackburn are getting publicty and getting there voice heard

i tip my hat to them personally

Yes it's been a roaring success. They got relegated and the owners and manager are still in place. The negativity has cost them points for sure.

Yes it's been a roaring success. They got relegated and the owners and manager are still in place. The negativity has cost them points for sure.

and sitting back did us what ? the same ?

the players , manager and owners cost the points not the fans

kevin gallager his it bang on , easy excuse to the fans

mark82

Oh dear you really dont understand whats been happening. Kean and his agent have raped our club. Do your homework before slagging us off. The players have received great support home and away. Its Kean/venkys SEM Kentaro who are in the middle of asset stripping us. You might not agree with me but only time will tell.
Kean-Always the victim, its never your fault.

Although you think you are supporting the players the chanting against the manager/board will affect the players too. There is no getting away from that, and it will affect performance. Don't get me wrong, Venkys are destroying your club as SISU are ours. But the bad feeling around the whole place can only have a negative effect as it has here. It is no coincidence our home form picked up after the protests died down a bit.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Venky's have no more clue about running a club than SISU. They get more coverage by virtue of PL status and not being Coventry City.

Although you think you are supporting the players the chanting against the manager/board will affect the players too. There is no getting away from that, and it will affect performance. Don't get me wrong, Venkys are destroying your club as SISU are ours. But the bad feeling around the whole place can only have a negative effect as it has here. It is no coincidence our home form picked up after the protests died down a bit.

protests had fuck all to do with form , the derby game was the most volatile of atmosphere and we won 2-0

end of the day , owners , managers and players are to blame not fans

Grendel

and sitting back did us what ? the same ?
the players , manager and owners cost the points not the fans
kevin gallager his it bang on , easy excuse to the fans

But you commented earlier that it's a pity we did not do the same. Why as surely this proves extreme protesting achieved nothing. All it has done is make the neutral fans glad they are gone. The truth is Blackburn is not a natural premier club. They struggle to fill the ground and history before one cash injection was sketchy. Reality was always going to hit home one day - sound familiar?

Grendel

letting ours get away with inept performances really worked didnt it?

In truth though at home the results were not too bad post Christmas.

Otis

Bradley Orr after the game was absolutely gushing in his praise of Keen. Not just supporting him, but really, really praising him and saying what a great motivator he is, a good tactician, that the players in the dressing room were all behind him and that he was the best manager he had ever worked with.

And you can't just say that is a player merely bigging up a manager, it was so much more than that. He was practically gushing in his praise.

Therefore you telling me that fans calling for the manager's head all game for a team that backs its manager is not going to have a negative effect?:thinking about:

mark82

protests had feck all to do with form , the derby game was the most volatile of atmosphere and we won 2-0

end of the day , owners , managers and players are to blame not fans

You can still win one off games. But our general form around that time was crap. There was a period in that game when the players looked distracted by it.

Brighton Sky Blue

As well as players benefitting from more experience and Thorn finding his feet a bit. The players dislike the owners as much as we do, that much is clear.

Otis

And I've no problem with that, or indeed with them calling for the manager's head. But not last night. Not when the team needed the supporters. Not when the team had to win. Not when there was just 2 games left.

Why the fook with just 2 games left? What on earth were they hoping to achieve? That they would have to find a new manager for just one game and that could have been a match that may have decided their Premiership future?

That's why I called them a disgrace. Not for what has gone on before, not for earlier in the season, not for calling for the manager's head, but for doing it last night when the club really did need the fans on their side just for 90 mins.

Johnrambo

Even i think it was badly yesterday, i do understand the fans, they have get fucked pretty hard by the owners.

Users who are viewing this thread