Blackburn Away tickets (5 Viewers)

skybluesam66

I think this is a massive game on the back of Fulham
a win here will really show where we are

This bank of 6 matches does not present any really horrible fixtures and 10-12 points would put us in an excellent position going into the next break and then a tough 6 matches up to xmas where 7-8 points maybe a good target

That would put us on around 40 going into the 2nd half and an excellent chance of staying in the Top 6

tskezz

I think this is a massive game on the back of Fulham
a win here will really show where we are

This bank of 6 matches does not present any really horrible fixtures and 10-12 points would put us in an excellent position going into the next break and then a tough 6 matches up to xmas where 7-8 points maybe a good target

That would put us on around 40 going into the 2nd half and an excellent chance of staying in the Top 6
What about the 6 matches after that? How many do we need?

CV22SBA

Just had a quick look at the only team to take more than 1K to Blackburn all season was WBA with 2,359.

COV

Is there anywhere you can see avg away fans at a ground? We must be near the top, lowest here is about 1,500 I think

The 72 used to plot it every week, and there are some forums which keep tabs on it in threads. Hard to find this season though.

Londonccfcfan

My lad showed me on away days (some app) aston Villa midweek packed out the away end at Burton. Phenomenal support for their under 21s. In papa John's trophy.

SlowerThanPlatt

The neutral stand?
Does that mean nobody in it cheers when either side scores?!?!

Teams with big followings just take it over usually

Away fans visiting Craven Cottage are located in one side of the Putney End Stand, with the rest of this stand allocated to ‘neutral’ supporters. The typical allocation for visiting supporters is around 3,000.

They’re currently doing construction work not sure when it’s supposed to be finished by

shmmeee

Having a neutral stand is possibly the most London non-football thing I could imagine. Have they got Leonard Brody on the board as wel?

pusbccfc

Just had a quick look at the only team to take more than 1K to Blackburn all season was WBA with 2,359.

That must have been a midweek game surely? 2400 for West Brom is poor for them.

COV

"Terrance Would you like to sit in the neutral stand at Fulham today as daddy has gone fox hunting with mummy "
" yes Cuthbert what a splendid idea "

Fulham football club

Think I'm right in saying their new stand has a swimming pool on top..

JAM See

To be honest, when I tot up in my head the amount of money I spend on an awayday, the ticket price isn't my biggest priority.

Factor in the travel cost, the booze and a bit of grub and I'll make a decision based on the overall cost.

£32 vs £25 wouldn't sway me one way or the other, but you're looking at the thick end of a oner for the day unless you're driving straight there (sharing petrol) and driving straight back.

Users who are viewing this thread