Blackburn Away tickets (1 Viewer)

Suffolkskyblue

I believe we had a very big support there in the cup in 1980. Blackburn were only a Division 3 side then, while the week before our young team had beaten the mighty Liverpool, so optimism was high amongst our support. Typically we lost 1-0..

I was there for that game, not far for me as I was at college in Liverpool at the time. Met up with a few sky blues at Lime St station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travs

The 4-1 "Adebola" cup game at Ewood, we took around 3-3500. One of the most memorable away games during our "bleak" period.

We also played then either a couple of years before or a couple of years after, in the cup, 2-2, they equalised last minute. I think we won the replay at the Ricoh though.

skybluesam66

The 4-1 "Adebola" cup game at Ewood, we took around 3-3500. One of the most memorable away games during our "bleak" period.

We also played then either a couple of years before or a couple of years after, in the cup, 2-2, they equalised last minute. I think we won the replay at the Ricoh though.
That was the Chelsea quarter final year under Coleman
The adebola game was one of the last ones under dowie

pusbccfc

I think we'll take about 3.5-3k but a lot depends on where we are at after the next 2.

It won't be an MK Dons away level of support because it's expensive on the trains.

rexo87

Anyone else having problems with the checkout page. Put card details in now on 2 devices 2 different cards and just getting a blank screen

Alex1987

Anyone else having problems with the checkout page. Put card details in now on 2 devices 2 different cards and just getting a blank screen

Might be worth trying on a desktop rather than phone?

rexo87

No idea why mine wasn’t working. Got mate to try and he managed to do it

Macca1987

I think it has just been hit and miss, tried on my laptop got all the way through to payment twice, then it froze, tried on my phone got the same, son tried on his phone and was successful second time around. Five tickets bought, see everyone at Blackburn

clint van damme

Had some issues. Having said that, MD was in the office so had to do it off my phone in the toilets which isn't the best method.

Wiseoldfool

Had some issues. Having said that, MD was in the office so had to do it off my phone in the toilets which isn't the best method.
Same with me tried a different browser,2 different cards.Phoned my credit card provider it turns out that they were trying to verify via my landline rather than mobile.Working now tickets sorted.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I remember watching us win there in the late 90s.....97/98 maybe and we didn't take very many then.....

I seem to remember being impressed with Philip Clement that game.......imagine that...:ROFLMAO:

Tommo1993

Said I might not go.

…had tickets by 10:07. Went to the 2-2 game, not the 4-1. Shame.

Alex1987

Sales must be pretty good as block S03 sold out.
I might be wrong but i believe the initial allocation of 2,794 is blocks S03 & S04 so over half sold already.

Decent going that. Could be 2000 today and perhaps the initial allocation sold early tomorrow if that's the case?

Users who are viewing this thread