Bit of help for you boys (1 Viewer)

Astute

They do have pricks as all clubs do. Not bothered myself where I drink, but not everyones cup of tea.

ccfcdan

Hi boys,

Noticed you had a few questions about where to park and drink in Bristol when you come on Monday do thought I'd give you a few tips!

First of all, bang the post code BS7 0BF into your sat nav and that will take you pretty much to the ground. There is loads of back roads near by that you can park on. There is also a big pub just round the corner called the Wellington. This is where away fans tend to go. There is a big green there and a big car park for you to park in too. Most home fans are up the road a little bit so it's out of the way. There is also loads of parking on Muller road, this is by the ground and me and my family park there. Always plenty of spaces.

Enjoy the game Monday hopefully we get the result! But all the best anyway.

You may want to take note of where Bristol Rovers play mate, After all you will be in the same league in a couple of years.

All the best.

Astute

Just been informed the place I went last season for pubs was Thornbury. Coach friendly and some good boozers. Couple of hundred Cov fans were there. Places to eat including pub grub. I was held up to help me get in the ground. Had a good time. Must have been a previous game I went to the other place :)

dongonzalos

That word karma, which came out to play on Portsmouth day. I have feeling we will be hearing it again pretty soon. St Paul's scutter ......

Hi boys,

Noticed you had a few questions about where to park and drink in Bristol when you come on Monday do thought I'd give you a few tips!

First of all, bang the post code BS7 0BF into your sat nav and that will take you pretty much to the ground. There is loads of back roads near by that you can park on. There is also a big pub just round the corner called the Wellington. This is where away fans tend to go. There is a big green there and a big car park for you to park in too. Most home fans are up the road a little bit so it's out of the way. There is also loads of parking on Muller road, this is by the ground and me and my family park there. Always plenty of spaces.

Enjoy the game Monday hopefully we get the result! But all the best anyway.
BS7 0BF the last time I visited that postcode the game ended Bristol Rovers 2 Bristol City 0, do you remember that game? Jason Roberts and Mark Walters scored the goals

covcity4life

come on we must beat them now all because of this little kid!!!!!!!!! bigger rivalry than villa this one now:eek:

all the best

Astute

It is all mine now.

All the best ©

kg82

Oops. Silly me. Hopefully at least one of your dumb fans has read it and will be sat up there waiting!

Kind regards

Surely one of the most ironic things read on this forum for a few years?!

All the best

cornoccfc

272446.jpeg

BedredCC

Parking in Bristol

This an honest thread reply!

Crucial game, best place and safest place to park is Bedminster Cricket Club.
Only 5-10 mins from the bar to your seat. This is an away friendly venue with cheap beer, (at least for Bristol prices)! Sky Sports and plenty of space for kids if dry outside.
Try the link below:- It's also on the official BCFC site: New extension, it's bigger than the pics below.
http://bedminstercc.co.uk/clubhouse-and-events/
See you Monday!

SkyBlue_Bear83

This an honest thread reply!

Crucial game, best place and safest place to park is Bedminster Cricket Club.
Only 5-10 mins from the bar to your seat. This is an away friendly venue with cheap beer, (at least for Bristol prices)! Sky Sports and plenty of space for kids if dry outside.
Try the link below:- It's also on the official BCFC site: New extension, it's bigger than the pics below.
http://bedminstercc.co.uk/clubhouse-and-events/
See you Monday!
Thanks, hope this is a genuine post

We are all up for a bit banter but when you have some morons on here threatening to put us in A & E and bragging about their convictions it really does become pathetic.

Brighton Sky Blue

Would you mind us singing 'All the best, all the best, all the best!' on Monday as a tribute to your now quite famous signature?

Possible suggestions:

'Steveo, all the best! Steveo steveo all the best!'
'All the best, stevie, all the best! All the best, Stevie, all the best'

Rjc2807

Forest fan in peace here, what a silly Bristol fan, he won't have much to shout about come Monday anyway, hope you guys stay up with us

Users who are viewing this thread