Bit of help for you boys (3 Viewers)

Bcfc

Banned
Hi boys,

Noticed you had a few questions about where to park and drink in Bristol when you come on Monday do thought I'd give you a few tips!

First of all, bang the post code BS7 0BF into your sat nav and that will take you pretty much to the ground. There is loads of back roads near by that you can park on. There is also a big pub just round the corner called the Wellington. This is where away fans tend to go. There is a big green there and a big car park for you to park in too. Most home fans are up the road a little bit so it's out of the way. There is also loads of parking on Muller road, this is by the ground and me and my family park there. Always plenty of spaces.

Enjoy the game Monday hopefully we get the result! But all the best anyway.

sky_blue_up_north

Thanks for the tips...

Last edited:

crowsnest

Hi boys,

Noticed you had a few questions about where to park and drink in Bristol when you come on Monday do thought I'd give you a few tips!

First of all, bang the post code BS7 0BF into your sat nav and that will take you pretty much to the ground. There is loads of back roads near by that you can park on. There is also a big pub just round the corner called the Wellington. This is where away fans tend to go. There is a big green there and a big car park for you to park in too. Most home fans are up the road a little bit so it's out of the way. There is also loads of parking on Muller road, this is by the ground and me and my family park there. Always plenty of spaces.

Enjoy the game Monday hopefully we get the result! But all the best anyway.

who is playing at Bristol Rovers?

Bcfc

Banned
Pretty gobby behind your keyboard ain't you. Hope you can back that up on Monday. I only came here to give you some pointers. Nob head

All the best

Brighton Sky Blue

Pretty gobby behind your keyboard ain't you. Hope you can back that up on Monday. I only came here to give you some pointers. Nob head

All the best

The only good thing to come out of Brizzle was Gareth Keenan, and even then he was fictional.

sotv1987

Hi Guys,

i'm not a scaremonger, but i would be very careful where you drink around the ground as there are some very dodgy pubs. Myself and a few of the lads were caught up in trouble on the main road the last time we played them, don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it's every Bristol fan, but there are a good few of them intent on trouble, I'm sure the Bristol fan who started the thread means well, but just be observent, we were given advice by a so called Bristol fan and believe me, it was bad advice.

Be safe!!!

Have a great day out!!!

Bcfc

Banned
Hi Guys,

i'm not a scaremonger, but i would be very careful where you drink around the ground as there are some very dodgy pubs. Myself and a few of the lads were caught up in trouble on the main road the last time we played them, don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it's every Bristol fan, but there are a good few of them intent on trouble, I'm sure the Bristol fan who started the thread means well, but just be observent, we were given advice by a so called Bristol fan and believe me, it was bad advice.

Be safe!!!

Have a great day out!!!
The Wellington is safe. It's a real ale pub just up from the ground

skybluesteve76

So you are from Bristol? Thought you were a brummie wum. Can everyone get there own signature aswell please!
Anyway, I'm sure we can all sort out where to park and drink between us sweetheart. Thanks anyway.

All the best

Bcfc

Banned
So you are from Bristol? Thought you were a brummie wum. Can everyone get there own signature aswell please!
Anyway, I'm sure we can all sort out where to park and drink between us sweetheart. Thanks anyway.

All the best

No I'm from Bristol.

Bristol city fc bcfc. Live in Clifton Bristol and I'm a Bristol city fan. I go away a lot and know its a pain if you don't know where to go. So I go on a lot of other teams forums to point tem in the right direction. Just trying to be nice.

Kind regards

Astute

No I'm from Bristol.

Bristol city fc bcfc. Live in Clifton Bristol and I'm a Bristol city fan. I go away a lot and know its a pain if you don't know where to go. So I go on a lot of other teams forums to point tem in the right direction. Just trying to be nice.

Kind regards

Was sorting out a bird from Clifton many years ago. She was nice, but the place was full of idiots.

Ashdown

Ignore this BCFC prick and especially his satnav and pub directions............I've just been reliably informed that he's trying to send you to Bristol Rovers ground and surrounds !!!

Bcfc

Banned
Ignore this BCFC prick and especially his satnav and pub directions............I've just been reliably informed that he's trying to send you to Bristol Rovers ground and surrounds !!!

Ignore this idiot. Clearly a Birmingham fan

Ashdown

Done one back to 'Trashton Hate'...............it was a good friend and 'Pirates' season ticket holder who spotted your naughty little game sunshine!!

CovInEssex

Oops. Silly me. Hopefully at least one of your dumb fans has read it and will be sat up there waiting!

Kind regards

Implying one of our fans is going to read it and run to their Sat Nav and input the postcode and leave it until Monday?

Astute

If anyone wants safe pubs then stop before Bristol and go to Kingswood. 15 mins from the ground driving approx. Lots of pubs, has a wetherspoons if I remember right. Almost sure it is where I went last year, although had so much to drink on the way and then there can't remember for sure. Remember having a good time though. Will try and find out for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread