Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (6 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Point is this is the first season robins has had the heart ripped out the side. Those complaining about “going backwards” are being their usual ludicrous selves.
OK - I'm on board with your comments now. Totally agree. Already looking forward to next season, having Mason-Clark, Sakamoto back, and hopefully Torp will improve with a pre-season.

napolimp

OK - I'm on board with your comments now. Totally agree. Already looking forward to next season, having Mason-Clark, Sakamoto back, and hopefully Torp will improve with a pre-season.

Agree. Now have had some time to reflect, the players are only human and have the biggest game of their careers coming up in a weeks time. Of course that's going to have an impact on mentality and performance, whilst they were facing up against an opponent who was in survival mode. Not really a true reflection on this team, and what they've achieved this season. Looking forward to next season.

alexccfc99

Well I said remain professional and composed and we'll do them and that is exactly what we didn't do - Blues thoroughly deserved their win we were abject, the players folded in a hostile atmosphere

Let's have a good day out next weekend and start planning for next season

alexccfc99

Oh and when Sakamoto is back fit and Mason-Clark is finally our player I never want to see us play 5 at the back in a game like that again

clint van damme

Point is this is the first season robins has had the heart ripped out the side. Those complaining about “going backwards” are being their usual ludicrous selves.

It's also higher to keep going forward when you keeping raising the bar on yourself.
Man City will take a step backwards this season even though they may end up with 2 or 3 trophies.

Otis

Can we also please stop it with having 'City Unseen' after shit performances like this one. Nobody can surely want to relive them in even more depth?
I do think there is a thing called "don't have to watch" though. And you can, with a bit of effort and practise, train your thumb or finger not to click on it if you want.

I find I am now well-skilled enough that my thumb can hover over, but not click and then move on.

Let me know when you have mastered it. 👍

coop

I actually think we missed fadz yesterday no strength or last ditch blocks watched him against Leeds absolute rock.

ccfcmad1

Weekend of the underdogs some bizarre results across the division, throw into the mix Rangers losing away to Ross county Liverpool 1-0 down to palace

Otis

Should give some perspective for the rabid Cov fans out for player blood ….. it’s happening in all the leagues ….
And it does happen at this stage of the season.

No point stating that Birmingham are shocking. I am sure they WERE, but teams at the bottom suddenly start pulling wins out of somewhere, when their existence in the league is at stake.

Users who are viewing this thread