Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Birmingham City - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

San Francisco

Very tough as brum are fighting for survival but reckon we’ll manage it well and win 2-1.
Think we’re just about still in this playoff run. Keep the faith.

PUSB

torchomatic

15 points to play for and 5 adrift of Norwich with Preston and Middlesborough hot on our heels. It's going to be tough getting into the Top 6, so we really need to be winning games like this. I'm going for a 2-0 win. Hadji to come good after his disappointing game last night.

CV22SBA

15 points to play for and 5 adrift of Norwich with Preston and Middlesborough hot on our heels. It's going to be tough getting into the Top 6, so we really need to be winning games like this. I'm going for a 2-0 win. Hadji to come good after his disappointing game last night.
Also Hull. Could do with Hull v Boro as a draw tonight.

torchomatic

Sky Blue Harry H

Tough game - no talk of tiredness, as we will have a day's extra rest compared to Blues.

napolimp

Birmingham haven't scored more than 1 goal since the 2nd of March against Southampton. If our defence turns up I think they will struggle to score. Will be interesting to see what happens tonight against Cardiff.

Macca1987

Depending on how things go for Blues tonight and against us Saturday, they will need to be fully up for it last game against Norwich

Joy Division

Blues are in the mire on the pitch but the club has been rejuvinated with their recent news about investment and the future. Their fans will be up for it on Saturday

pusbccfc

Only expecting 19,000 tonight against Cardiff despite £15 tickets. Will they turn up Saturday in numbers?

alexccfc99

Into the bear pit on Saturday - If they don't win tonight and we go 1 up early on Saturday it will be a very toxic place to play football

Remain composed and professional and we will beat them

pusbccfc

I'd steer clear of Digbeth as a whole on Saturday, they'll be baying for blood

Stay near New St

Yep, you won't get into some of the pubs we have been in the past. They hate us these days after we've took the piss out of St Andrews etc.

Users who are viewing this thread