Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

Just do short corners at this point.

clint van damme

Yeah that was the real issue. But if this season is a lesson to Doug about loans and the cost of prioritising the cup so be it. Hopefully means we won’t do it again.

King is dead set against loans apparently.
So we've gone from sisu who wanted to max out on them to King who doesn't want to use them at all.

Grendel

Even CwR were laughing at DaSilva and his corners

Reactions: KAB

Marty

That's sums up our game, straight into the keepers hands

Alkhen

It's not a bipolar reaction to be very angry with the result and performance today, it's normal.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
It's the same after every result though. Today was shit, embarrassing mentally. it's clear their heads have gone on to thinking about Wembley it's not an excuse but it is a reason

Macca

Can I only assume we had written off play offs before the game and concentrating on next week. Nevertheless need to enjoy the pre match because it’s going to be a dry bumming next Sunday

EalingSB

Fuck this. That free-kick was absolutely dog shit from a great position.

Struggling for positives obviously but Simms worked hard and is so much more aggressive than a few months ago.

ptr

Complacent today. Enjoy next week and start the reset for next year. Let’s be ready to go from the off this year instead of fucking about.

mark82

It's the same after every result though. Today was shit, embarrassing mentally. it's clear their heads have gone on to thinking about Wembley it's not an excuse but it is a reason
Interesting they'd throw a whole season away for a game we'll probably lose comfortably. If anyone has that mentality we need them gone.

clint van damme

This is the trade-off he made though. Can’t be upset we didn’t get to the POs when we got to a semi and just ran out of steam. Somethings got to give either budget or ambitions/expectations.

I agree, it's very short sighted, a couple of good loans can change a season.

skyblu3sk

Well that was the most pathetic painful game I have seen all season absolute joke not one player comes out of that match with any credit whatsoever. They need a fucking rocket.

Users who are viewing this thread