Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Norwich 1-0 up. Play offs over.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Alkhen

It's not an excuse for the performances because of "Man Utd at Wembley".

Drop the fuckers for the game if they can't put a performance in today.

It's shit, but it's what is happening.

Norwich score so that's probably it. Oh well a full summer to plan and prepare. No excuses about late starts and bedding in players next season

stupot07

That wasn’t the issue. Pboro wouldn’t sell without a loan back full stop.
We should have got a loan back up in. Just another body in the squad. We've had Lusala and Andrews on the bench for most of the last 2 months and neither are ever getting on.

Paxman II

It's over guys. Since getting to the semi final we seem to have lost the plot. I guess we have to look forward to beating Utd then............

clint van damme

It's shit, but it's what is happening.

Norwich score so that's probably it. Oh well a full summer to plan and prepare. No excuses about late starts and bedding in players next season

That depends how many we need to bed in!

shmmeee

We should have got a loan back up in. Just another body in the squad. We've had Lusala and Andrews on the bench for most of the last 2 months and neither are ever getting on.

Yeah that was the real issue. But if this season is a lesson to Doug about loans and the cost of prioritising the cup so be it. Hopefully means we won’t do it again.

stupot07

Fair play to Birmingham, they have played well and wanted it more. We haven't really looked like scoring at all, apart from Wrights volley from 35 yards.

Reactions: KAB

Brighton Sky Blue

It's over guys. Since getting to the semi final we seem to have lost the plot. I guess we have to look forward to beating Utd then............
Didn't lose the plot last weekend. Today is even worse than Preston at home, it's just completely inexcusable.

Great_Expectations

The bipolar reactions on here are fucking hilarious. Teams have bad games especially when they have a massive game next week that nobody wants to miss.

Usually I agree, there are massively over the top extreme reactions on here, especially when things go wrong. And tbf being a football supporter is an emotive thing.

However, today any negative reaction is justified. We’ve been absolutely horrendous and deserve the loss.

Being here is even worse.

Brighton Sky Blue

Usually I agree, there are massively over the top extreme reactions on here, especially when things go wrong. And tbf being a football supporter is an emotive thing.

However, today any negative reaction is justified. We’ve been absolutely horrendous and deserve the loss.

Being here is even worse.
You've got Evo leaving well before full time and ranting about the performance, maybe just maybe sometimes anger is the right way to feel towards a performance

Users who are viewing this thread