Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Mission accomplished boys, nobody got sent off and nobody got injured so you can all decide who sniffs Rashford's arse first. Just tanked a playoff challenge against one of the worst teams in the league in the process but still

RegiswasGod

They're all so lazy. Looks like none of them give a shit. Move to the fucking ball and stop standing there waiting for it!!

Great_Expectations

I’m not staying around to clap this shit at the end.

I usually always stay after regardless of result, but we’ve been that bad.

Players haven’t turned up. Two games in a row.

David O'Day

we are playing absolutely wank

there were games last season such as stoke where we we dogshit and got properly done so this has no baring on what happens next season

you can be angry but really talking about being shit next season?

Nick

Administrator
I heard he's going to bring Binks on for Simms so Lati can go up front out of the way before he gets sent off?

Grendel

Palmer 1 goal 3 assists in 28 games
O'Hare 6 goals 3 assists in 26 games

3-0 down who's your best bet to get a goal??

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Palmer worshipping is embarrassing- he’s always the nearly man unless he’s the never man

Get rid

fatso

We can't complain that we never made the playoffs, defeats to Cardiff, Southampton and Birmingham when we never bothered to show up have cost us dearly.

It's no use blaming a small squad and injuries when we lack leaders and fighters.
There's lessons that need to be learnt before next season starts.

We have players that look like world beaters on their day, but disappear when the going gets tough. (Wright, Palmer, Dasilva, Torp, Sheaf etc)

TomRad85

The Palmer worshipping is embarrassing- he’s always the nearly man unless he’s the never man

Get rid
He sets up way too many counter attacks for the opposition. Its getting annoying.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Essexrobbie

Called this earlier in the week with my remaining predictions.

I cant see us winning again in the league, Hull will be after the lord mayors show, Blackburn need a win to confirm safety, Ipswich a win to go up, QPR and us both on the beach last game
I was thinking that myself. We shot our bolt doing Leeds and everything else now is an anti climax to them. Half of them already have their minds on a beach somewhere and I very much doubt whether they will be able to pull anything out of the hat for the semi either. Man U will go two up and play keep ball while we run around like headless chickens. Could be rather embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread