Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (6 Viewers)

stay_up_skyblues

This is the archetypal performance and important fixture that you change it massively at half time. Alas, COH is on the pitch with the subs.

Dogpiss that was. I expected to get turned over given how much Blues need it. But we made it easy for them. Thomas, Lati and Torp all struggled. Torp looks less up to speed now than he did when he first signed. Really need Eccles in there for second half.

Osullivan18

It's weird and maybe this season is due to having an expectation but I'm so disappointed in this team at times, previous seasons losing games I could accept, but our performances are so poor sometimes.

shmmeee

Honestly think it takes this to create the grit in some players not to do it next season.

stupot07

Regardless of how poor O'Hare was last season, we don't have Palmer on Sunday so O'Hare will have to play. So why not start him and let him try and get some rhythm back ahead of next week.

There's definitely been some kind of fall out behind the scenes.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Haha these subs 😂

Matt smith

Watch out Evo, according to some on here you’re not allowed to be angry at us losing to one of the worst teams in the league.
In hindsight, definitely a comment re next season which was a poor one by myself

but we have been really really shite and I’m seriously questioning whether we need some wholesale changes to our defensive line

3 clean sheets since Boxing Day

Maidstone
Rotherham
Stoke

absolutely shite

Alkhen

Be classic cov to turn up and play next weekend

Which will be great if they do but what’s the excuse today
Mate. think... Just think for one second.

They are playing shite today BECAUSE they are in a semi final next week. Nobody wants to get an injury or a suspension. Only takes a small drop off or a little hesitation challenging for the ball and you are in trouble

Brighton Sky Blue

Watch out Evo, according to some on here you’re not allowed to be angry at us losing to one of the worst teams in the league.
A team that looked totally gormless on Wednesday is creating chances for fun today. A day's less rest, 2nd bottom in the league etc etc etc.

It's unacceptable to turn this performance in. Too busy deciding who's going to swap shirts with which Utd player instead of focusing on what's more important

Otis

3 losses in 4 at this stage of the season, and players putting in shifts like today , Cardiff and first half against Southampton are totally unacceptable for a club trying to hit the playoffs ..

Fucking fuming
Aren't Leicester and Leeds and Ipswich doing pretty much the same?

It's a mad league

Cally Fedora

Silly season for results. Teams fighting for survival suddenly start winning. We should know that as Cov fans. The drama here about us being shit is laughable. We beat Leeds just 7 days ago. It’s frustrating to be behind but let’s get some perspective

Matt smith

Mate. think... Just think for one second.

They are playing shite today BECAUSE they are in a semi final next week. Nobody wants to get an injury or a suspension. Only takes a small drop off or a little hesitation challenging for the ball and you are in trouble
Well I’m sorry @Alkhen but that’s not good enough

Users who are viewing this thread