Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Unlucky by Wright.

This is poor, Birmingham are picking us part at will at times. Whilst we have been picking up points, we have been playing pretty average for a while bar the Leeds game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

skybluecam

So similar to Tuesday. Obviously Blues not as good as Soton but for some reason we’re not switched on from the start.

Alkhen

I feel like Torp always thinks he has more time than he actually has. Needs to get up to the pace during the summer

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Drop your best midfielder over the last few games seemed a bit silly to me. Sheaf has been off for weeks again, and whilst Torp has some really good vision, he's pretty weak. You need your fighters in a game like this. Latibeaudiere needs to sort himself out as well. His performances are consistently poor.

Still early days and we can overturn it, but fuck me this is frustrating.

skybluecam

Drop your best midfielder over the last few games seemed a bit silly to me. Sheaf has been off for weeks again, and whilst Torp has some really good vision, he's pretty weak. You need your fighters in a game like this. Latibeaudiere needs to sort himself out as well. His performances are consistently poor.

Still early days and we can overturn it, but fuck me this is frustrating.
Probably just fatigue related with Man Utd in mind.

Torp does need minutes to get used to the speed of the game in this league, clearly used to playing a step slower.

shmmeee

Needs some head bashing together before it’s two. There’s goals there if we sort it out.

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread