Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (7 Viewers)

mmttww

The view sucks from there!

mr t dancing GIF

CCFCSteve

They are fighting for their lives,I think play offs have gone due to Norwich being in form but if we don't win this and results go against us that's us for this season!

….apart from the cup

A blues mate text this morning and said first goal could be massive. They score, full crowd and will be bouncing, we score could turn toxic as many thought their lot gave up in the week

Hobo

Brummies as a whole, Blues or Villa fans are just utterly obnoxious and arrogant in everything they do

Think their clubs, themselves and their City are the absolute dogs bollocks

Plus, they now think they are all Peaky Blinders 😂

Blind-Faith

We need the win today, pure and simple. Whether it’s the shittest 1-0 you’ve ever seen or we play them off the park and thump them 5-0. Come 5pm we just have to have 3 points in the bag

Evo1883

Just saw a queue at a car at Morrissons , giving out free tickets to the local community ...fair play I suppose (asked somebody)

Also , the stadium does look better since the refurb inside

shmmeee

Can someone with more motivation than me check the previous lineup announcements? MvE second on the team sheet makes me worry it’s 532 but maybe we’ve always done that. Throw them a bit of a curve ball.

stupot07

Can someone with more motivation than me check the previous lineup announcements? MvE second on the team sheet makes me worry it’s 532 but maybe we’ve always done that. Throw them a bit of a curve ball.
He was on the team sheet second Vs Southampton, and played on the wing

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Winning this. Starve Stansfield of service and they've got nothing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CovLad94

4-2-3-1 Milan on the right wing as he has done twice already

Users who are viewing this thread