Match Thread Birmingham City (A) - Fri 15th April (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

5eac2d5a-daa3-4f86-b78b-cdb9d777c075.jpg
His futures so bright.....he's gotta wear shades

pusbccfc

What a depressive mess Birmingham City are.

Felt like going back in time to watching Coventry in 2010-12 with a squad full of overpaid journeymen. No real plan for the future, a souless stadium mess. Birmingham City was always a tough place to go as an away fan but it was silent with fans clapping completed passes. I don't think they made an effort to sing once. The atmosphere was better with 5000 Coventry fans rattling around there two years ago.

Bellingham transfer saved them from some bother having losses of £30m+. Still paying players outrageous wages too.

Must be favourites for relegation next season and with the stadium problems you have to worry what will be next for them.

SkyBlueMatt

What a depressive mess Birmingham City are.

Felt like going back in time to watching Coventry in 2010-12 with a squad full of overpaid journeymen. No real plan for the future, a souless stadium mess. Birmingham City was always a tough place to go as an away fan but it was silent with fans clapping completed passes. I don't think they made an effort to sing once. The atmosphere was better with 5000 Coventry fans rattling around there two years ago.

Bellingham transfer saved them from some bother having losses of £30m+. Still paying players outrageous wages too.

Must be favourites for relegation next season and with the stadium problems you have to worry what will be next for them.
As I was lurking on their forum apparently the stadium is... as Tommy would say... proper f*cked.

It is a shame for the fans, the ground is a dump. Every time I went we were there, the toilets were overflowing and flooding the place.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

As I was lurking on their forum apparently the stadium is... as Tommy would say... proper f*cked.

It is a shame for the fans, the ground is a dump. Every time I went we were there, the toilets were overflowing and flooding the place.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The away end is really good though. Like you say, the cracks were showing when we went.

I've read the same thread and it's awful. Don't think their fans would take well to playing elsewhere for a bit and the current set up is very depressing.

Great_Expectations

Not long home. What a result!!! Poor performance, but for what that result means, there’s no need to dissect it too much.

I said pre game, a win puts us absolutely back in it - a place that a few games ago a lot thought we’d completely lost.

Absolute credit to MR and his back room team for instilling that never give up attitude.

It’s an exciting end to the season, and one that on paper, based on squad size, budget, experience etc etc, we shouldn’t be in - shows what an incredible job MR has done.

Makes some of the MR out narrative that was beginning to start on here a few weeks ago even more embarrassing.

Bring on Monday!

procdoc

Not long home. What a result!!! Poor performance, but for what that result means, there’s no need to dissect it too much.

I said pre game, a win puts us absolutely back in it - a place that a few games ago a lot thought we’d completely lost.

Absolute credit to MR and his back room team for instilling that never give up attitude.

It’s an exciting end to the season, and one that on paper, based on squad size, budget, experience etc etc, we shouldn’t be in - shows what an incredible job MR has done.

Makes some of the MR out narrative that was beginning to start on here a few weeks ago even more embarrassing.

Bring on Monday!
Who was saying Robins out? I didn’t see anyone saying that unless I missed it

Terry Gibson's perm

Watched it today with my blues supporting father in law, when they were two nil up he said this is far from over and at half time said he would definitely take a two all draw at the end.

When he had arrived earlier in the day my little lad and I had planned to let him fall asleep in the chair and put a city scarf and hat on him, but my son lost patience and just shoved the stuff on him said I have a nice picture for a local advertising board near him.

Bugsy

Sky Blue army was class again as always
💙 👏
...PUSB

Skybluedownunder

I rated their young centre back Nico Gordon today. Didn’t look out of place at all today at 19 years old, albeit it 20 in two weeks

I thought Bacuna seemed quite a handful, other than that I didn’t notice much else from their team.

Based on today’s performance… would you want to see Pedersen in a Cov shirt and do you think he would suit our style of play at LWB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WGABSOOS

I rated their young centre back Nico Gordon today. Didn’t look out of place at all today at 19 years old, albeit it 20 in two weeks

I thought Bacuna seemed quite a handful, other than that I didn’t notice much else from their team.

Based on today’s performance… would you want to see Pedersen in a Cov shirt and do you think he would suit our style of play at LWB?

Style maybe not but he has something we lack and that's size and experience

CDK

To think as a team we haven't had a run of 3 wins in row so we are due a d what a time to do it.pusb

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Fair enough. I am surprised that Robins doesn’t get linked to more clubs though
I suppose its because of how openly committed he is to the project here, but I can see in a few years time if we stagnate and the owners dokt invest then I can see him getting a bit twitchy and start getting linked with other jobs

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The away end is really good though. Like you say, the cracks were showing when we went.

I've read the same thread and it's awful. Don't think their fans would take well to playing elsewhere for a bit and the current set up is very depressing.
They can come play at the butts park, as we cannot offer them a place at the Ricoh

PUSB-We_are_going_up

No

Users who are viewing this thread