Match Thread Birmingham City (A) - Fri 15th April (2 Viewers)

Macca

Been saying all season that 71 / 72 points might be enough, looking at the table now I think with 3 wins and a draw we stand half a chance, especially if we can push our goal difference up a bit.
Sheff U have an easier run in but that didn't help them today.

I think we will need 12 points mate

skybluetony176

Can’t believe we’re back in contention. Shouldn’t have doubted it really considering our extra time skills, we’re getting into the extra time equivalent of season. Dare I believe? Either way what a great season, I recon we’re only 4 points of our best ever points total since relegation from the premier league.

Finham

5eac2d5a-daa3-4f86-b78b-cdb9d777c075.jpg
Really absolutely 100% nailed that "The Stranglers Heroin Period" look, Cal.

Hobo

I have said all season - wait until after Easter then you know whether you are in with a shout or not.

Getting a hard on or chucking your toys out the pram in November or February is a waste of time. Save your emotion for when it matters.

procdoc

I’m 40 on Wednesday, a win on Monday after the last two results would be the perfect present.
After Burnley sacked Dyche is anyone else worried Robins might be one of their targets?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No matter what happens over the next 4 games, it's been a good season.

Covkid1968#

Just watched the highlights…Was Hyams shirt changed to a nameless one because of his head injury?… I was cleaning me boat and couldn’t get a signal.

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m 40 on Wednesday, a win on Monday after the last two results would be the perfect present.
After Burnley sacked Dyche is anyone else worried Robins might be one of their targets?

Went to Italy on Sunday just before Fulham. Don’t think school will mind me staying here till the play off final based on these results.

skybluetony176

Apparently they’ve lined Big Sam up. He’s the bookies favourite too.

Users who are viewing this thread