Match Thread Birmingham City (A) - Fri 15th April (2 Viewers)

steve cooper

Been saying all season that 71 / 72 points might be enough, looking at the table now I think with 3 wins and a draw we stand half a chance, especially if we can push our goal difference up a bit.
Sheff U have an easier run in but that didn't help them today.

Jamesimus

Glad to see Fadz back. Thought he was done for the season but he deserves to around for the run in. Good character to have in and about it too. Kelly can add some leadership alongside him, even if from the bench.

Enjoyed his challenge on Hogan maybe? Or someone anyway, shortly after he came on. Just wrapped his arms around them falling backwards and dragged them to the floor. Ref gave nothing!

Evo1883

We've put ourself back in the mix , win on Monday and it's sqeeky bum time from then on

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not bad for a bunch of players apparently on the beach

Well it certainly looks like they came back off the beach. However, that middle period below was, now in hindsight, ridiculously frustrating. We won one game in seven. It is easy to see why people were getting frustrated.

The last two results have been incredible, not that I think many of us were expecting it!

1650039562966.png

Sky Blue Harry H

Well it certainly looks like they came back off the beach. However, that middle period below was, now in hindsight, ridiculously frustrating. We won one game in seven. It is easy to see why people were getting frustrated.

The last two results have been incredible, not that I think many of us were expecting it!

View attachment 24395

A lot of teams will be able to find similar, but if they had given a penalty for that foul on Gyo at Blackburn, or not given Derby that penalty for the 'foul' by Sheaf, the gap could be 1 point off or 1 point clear regarding play offs.

covcity4life

A lot of teams will be able to find similar, but if they had given a penalty for that foul on Gyo at Blackburn, or not given Derby that penalty for the 'foul' by Sheaf, the gap could be 1 point off or 1 point clear regarding play offs.
How can you say that but not mention godden dive that got us a pen?

We are where we are. League table doesn't lie after 40 odd games

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yes, I know what you mean. It just feels very frustrating now given that it was so recently.

Trying to keep my feet on the ground now. It is doable, but we need to win our own games and then jump Middlesborough, Blackburn, and Sheffield United.

I am not worried about Mowbray, but the other two have fairly comfortable fixtures.

Danceswithhorses

Annoying that without that dodgy Derby penalty (and therefore equaliser), we'd be just 1 point behind 6th :mad:
Haha...just spotted the post saying exactly the same thing, 2 minutes before me lol

SlowerThanPlatt

View attachment 24395
We’ve not won 3 consecutive games this season. What a way to do it on Monday

wingy

According to Oggy that would be 39 points taken from 15 games where the opposition play 4 at the back.

Tommo1993

When I check out they try and drag me back.

If you wanna make Tony laugh…

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread