Birmingham attendance (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

20211120_171930.jpg

The away end ready for Tuesday.

WMP are peeing themselves.

pusbccfc

Screenshot_20211120_174647.jpg

Must be about 4 layers of netting there. Mental.

Interesting that block 13 no longer as netting as that was blocked off last week. That will help adding numbers in the corner.

Stan_Drews

Morning all.

The feeling around this match is just one of sheer frustration about getting back to town after the game. There were a lot at Hull saying they’re just gonna go into Cov have a good early drink, taxi it up to the ground then worry about getting home when it comes. I like the sound of a good drink in Cov first too but standing around looking up at the sky after the match just ain’t an option so I’ve had to swallow it and drive in.

Haven’t heard anybody talk about organised violence. It’s just not that way with us anymore, same as most clubs. You’ll just get what you always get, some twats who can’t keep their mouths shut verballing. One or two scuffles here and there and that will be it. I’m just looking forward to a real good atmosphere.

FWIW we’re shocking at the moment

Reppz

Was speaking to a Blues fan last night. He said he knows of a fair few in the home end. WMP have well and truly fucked this one up. Every one of their tactics to stop potential trouble has likely increased the chances of trouble.

Stan_Drews

Yeah taking away that extra 1000 tickets that Cov gave us originally is still a mystery to me. That’s why there may be a few in the home end but you won’t even know they're there. Any away fan in a home end will just sit there and keep quiet unless they’re braindead fuckwits. Mind saying that we had a Sheffield Wednesday kid jump up and offer everyone out in one of our home ends a few years back :)

theferret

There aren't many things in life that are certain. Death is one. Another is that when claims are made of away fans getting tickets in the home end, there's absolutely no evidence of it on the day.

pusbccfc

Morning all.

The feeling around this match is just one of sheer frustration about getting back to town after the game. There were a lot at Hull saying they’re just gonna go into Cov have a good early drink, taxi it up to the ground then worry about getting home when it comes. I like the sound of a good drink in Cov first too but standing around looking up at the sky after the match just ain’t an option so I’ve had to swallow it and drive in.

Haven’t heard anybody talk about organised violence. It’s just not that way with us anymore, same as most clubs. You’ll just get what you always get, some twats who can’t keep their mouths shut verballing. One or two scuffles here and there and that will be it. I’m just looking forward to a real good atmosphere.

FWIW we’re shocking at the moment

This is exactly what I'm predicting to happen.

Birmingham fans trying to chance it getting home.

This will be the issue for the police.

pusbccfc

There aren't many things in life that are certain. Death is one. Another is that when claims are made of away fans getting tickets in the home end, there's absolutely no evidence of it on the day.

Haha yeah, plus if they do sit in the home ends, what's the point of saying anything. Makes no difference other than a few extra quid for us.

tskezz

You find it hard to believe away fans would sit in the home end?

I've sat in home ends at grounds when I couldn't get a ticket. Its really not a big thing.

They would have sold that extra 1000 so I'd say it's almost certain there will be blues fans dotted around the home end you probably won't have a clue most of them are there. Plus given how close we are there will be pleanty who know our fans and be sitting together.

Hertsccfc

I've sat in home ends at grounds when I couldn't get a ticket. Its really not a big thing.

They would have sold that extra 1000 so I'd say it's almost certain there will be blues fans dotted around the home end you probably won't have a clue most of them are there. Plus given how close we are there will be pleanty who know our fans and be sitting together.
I've done it lots of times. Takes a bit if self control when we score. The FA Quarter final was probably the most difficult to keep quiet.

tskezz

I've done it lots of times. Takes a bit if self control when we score. The FA Quarter final was probably the most difficult to keep quiet.
We celebrated at I think Shrewsbury once and there was a few other cov fans dotted round us. Steward ended up walking us into the home end anyway.

theferret

That's not what I was saying. I've done it. It's more that the numbers are usually massively overstated and when it comes to it, the few dozen that do make it in usually sit on their hands anyway, so it really is no big deal or worthy of comment.

You may get the odd idiot that plays up though, always possible.

Gynnsthetonic

I was in the Leicester kop at Filbert St when we won 3-0 in the FA Cup in 1999, a bit hairy at the final whistle as I met another couple of Cov lads walking out and we were greeted with a mob of Leicester, some how got out of it by jumping over a barrier and ran towards the Cov fans walking out the exit.

pusbccfc

Interestingly the two blocks closest to the away end have pretty much sold out today in the posh end. There were a few pockets of seats there yesterday. I'd be surprised if they weren't Birmingham fans.

Gynnsthetonic

Interestingly the two blocks closest to the away end have pretty much sold out today in the posh end. There were a few pockets of seats there yesterday. I'd be surprised if they weren't Birmingham fans.
Only unless Coventry fans gave bought them tickets for that area.

skybluesam66

done away ends at leicester wolves crewe anfield
never had an issue apart from some scousers taking the piss - when my voice went really high when Regis was through on goal and I shouted "go on Cyrille" - I had that in scouse every time he got the ball

slowpoke

View attachment 22789

Must be about 4 layers of netting there. Mental.

Interesting that block 13 no longer as netting as that was blocked off last week. That will help adding numbers in the corner.
Better idea to have fans side on and stop these stupid gestures when facing each other winding each other up. Just watching the Spurs v Leeds game and there’s about 10 foot between rival supporters, Leeds aren’t exactly the best behaved fans are they.

Users who are viewing this thread