Bigi (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He’s an arrogant tosser also whose disruptive in the dressing room

ceetee

Indeed, Westbrooke hasn't been relegated twice. He could yet make 93 appearances in the next year or two, not that it's a particularly relevant stat
Don't follow that relegation argument
Scott Dann was relegated twice. Would you have had him back?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

No, didn't begrudge his move to Newcastle, but like Turnbull and Reid. He jumped ship when he helped relegate us and used us as a stepping stone. If he doesn't like Scotland that's his problem. Find some other suckers to step on

chiefdave

No problem with him going to Newcastle, was a massive move for him. But leaving us to go to Scotland after we'd given him the chance to resurrect his career was a bit much. We aren't a fall back every time he makes a move that doesn't work out.

CCFCSteve

He was a decent player (better than a lot gave him credit for) but haven’t got a clue whether he’d fit in or if he add much to the squad now. Robins call (he can have that one !)

Johnnythespider

Been there, done that, if he wants to be near family he can sign for Cov United, they're about his level.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm an arrogant tosser whose disruptive on SBT./QUOTE]

giphy.gif

letsallsingtogether

He’s an arrogant tosser also whose disruptive in the dressing room
Like every other ex city or current City player you hate.

Saying that it's a no from me, but I wouldn't lose sleep if he did come here.

Colin Steins Smile

We have other young players that we're developing. I can't understand why we would want to sign him, especially as it looks like he's unlikely to be match fit or he would be better than the existing players.

steve82

Good god no!

He’s not the answer to any of our issues plus I do not think I could handle him stood over a free kick again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hobo

No thanks. It is just one of those easy rumours isn't it.

oucho

Can't be many other players who got relegated twice with us, other than the likes of Burge and Willis who were recent youth team graduates in 2012 and weren't playing anyway despite being in the squad.

Come to think of it, I can't think of anyone else. For that reason alone it's a no from me.

Adge

I’d prefer Biggins than Bigi. An abysmal excuse for a player who was overhyped because of a sob story. Can’t even get a game in Scotland.

fernandopartridge

That's not the point.
You seem to be saying a player who was in a relegated team isn't worth having. I disagree.
No, I'm saying that he isn't worth having as he isn't that good. Another factor is that he was part of two relegation sides which supports my assertion.

Cavan O'Doherty

Christ why do we have an obsession with bringing players back? Bigi, McSheffrey and McNulty to name a few. Bigi wasn’t even good enough the last time so I don’t see the clamour to sign him again. Why don’t we get Connor Thomas back whilst we’re at it?

Londonccfcfan

Christ why do we have an obsession with bringing players back? Bigi, McSheffrey and McNulty to name a few. Bigi wasn’t even good enough the last time so I don’t see the clamour to sign him again. Why don’t we get Connor Thomas back whilst we’re at it?

Erm in the case of mcnulty he's on a different stratosphere to any striker we have at the club at the moment. Is that good enough.

steve82

Thomas, I thought we were holding out for Adam Barton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grendel

What proof do you need?
Grendel has said so, so he must be.

You can tell what he’s like by the stupid interview he gave to the press up in Scotland last month

He apparently was “suprised” how difficult it was and thought it would be an easy stepping stone to get back to the big time. Poor chap said when you are used to playing for big clubs like Newcastle and rangers it’s “hard” to motivate yourself to play for lesser clubs.

He’s been labelled by some on their forum as one of the worst players they’ve had.

His whole attitude is me me me

Users who are viewing this thread